Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremers in Tampa - Clearwater area

jbooma

http://www.hisuitestampa.com/attractions/golf.php

I've heard Hunters green, and Tampa Palms are good courses. Rocky Point is the closest. ask the Hotel, they may have deal arranged with a couple.

Shepherds resturant is in Clearwater Beach on the south side of the Island,

has an great fresh seafood buffet, and entertainment on thier waterside deck/dock.

I wish :(

Is it too late to reschedule the flight? Tickets are still available at ticketmaster. (Or they were this morning.)

My sweatest moment as a Skins fan was sitting next to another Skins fan in Jax, and him mocking all the Jaguars fans as they left their own stadium in the 3rd-4th quarter.

And walking down the ramps after the game, singing "Hail to the Redskins".

I get the impression there's a whole bunch of Extremers going.

Is it too late to reschedule the flight? Tickets are still available at ticketmaster. (Or they were this morning.)

My sweatest moment as a Skins fan was sitting next to another Skins fan in Jax, and him mocking all the Jaguars fans as they left their own stadium in the 3rd-4th quarter.

And walking down the ramps after the game, singing "Hail to the Redskins".

I get the impression there's a whole bunch of Extremers going.

i would but do not want to spend an entire week here in Tampa

I think you should drive over to NewPort Richey, knock on my dad's door...and convert him to a Redskins fan. He despises em, and it's horrendous.

Thank you.

Hey MissU28,

Who does he like, the Bucs? I drive up to New Port Richey every week (except this week, as I'll be at the game in Tampa) from Clearwater to watch the game with a fellow Redskin fan who has the "NFL Ticket" and beer on tap. I could swing by and put Redskin window cling ons all over his car :laugh: That is unless he's armed!! They might consider that justifiable homicide down here in Buc country!! :D:cheers:

Hey MissU28,

Who does he like, the Bucs? I drive up to New Port Richey every week (except this week, as I'll be at the game in Tampa) from Clearwater to watch the game with a fellow Redskin fan who has the "NFL Ticket" and beer on tap. I could swing by and put Redskin window cling ons all over his car :laugh: That is unless he's armed!! They might consider that justifiable homicide down here in Buc country!! :D:cheers:

no, he actually likes the damn IGGLES! He's originally from Altoona, PA....so it's a travesty. I must have been separated at birth.

I was wondering where are some good places to go eat and golf down there. I am going to be there starting Monday afternoon for all week for a conference. Thanks in advance :)

For seafood you can't get any better than Island Way Grill off the Clearwater Beach Causeway or Salt Rock Grill in Indian Rocks Beach off of Gulf Blvd.

no, he actually likes the damn IGGLES! He's originally from Altoona, PA....so it's a travesty. I must have been separated at birth.

I'm originally from south Jersey and 2 of my brothers still live there and are avid IGGLES fans, so I know how you feel. :) . Finally after 7 in a row for them, I got to talk to talk this time. Hopefully we 'll get the sweep. :cheers:

Archived