Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD--SKINS/Eagles

Blondie

What I love is how other teams have GLARING holds on KEY plays and it don't get called.

But that play, which also looked like a block (maybe some holding) gets called back.

That's fine, but if a Skins defender is trying to turn and CANT--can tehy throw the flag?

Somehow I doubt they asked his opinion. He doesn't have time to worry about that kind of crap right before kickoff. They're going to get fined by the league, but somebody needs to sit them down and let them know this isn't their personal play time. Making a fool of yourself wearing clown wigs during the week is bad enough. This crap is over the line.

why does this offend u who cares what they wear

Somehow I doubt they asked his opinion. He doesn't have time to worry about that kind of crap right before kickoff. They're going to get fined by the league, but somebody needs to sit them down and let them know this isn't their personal play time. Making a fool of yourself wearing clown wigs during the week is bad enough. This crap is over the line.

Get off it man, it's not a big deal.

Christ.

Looks like that change that Sellars was talking about was 4 WR sets, or spread offense.

Yeh, quite a few of us called that...I just hope we keep it going. I see why CP said the new look would help him too, if it gets off the ground that is.

The NFC East has, does and will go thru Philadelphia in the 21st century, until we say otherwise. I guaranteed a win to everyone i talked to tonite and the Eagles are delivering. The Giants put you in your place last week. The Eagles are gonna make sure you stay there. You are still the lowly Skins. Deal with that.....And get used to DOWNTOWN Reggie Brown. He'll be here for the next 10 years.

Nice 2nd post.

Troll.

Does anyone else notice but it seems lately that Brunell throws every other pass away. I never seen a QB throw a ball away as much as him.

He's super smart. It's my belief that the offense, despite some pretty good explosiveness, takes on the personality of its leader. I don't expect another SF blowout unless we come up against a REALLY hobbled team.

Archived