Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD--SKINS/Eagles

Blondie

This is professional football. You don't get any less professional than showing up on the field for a make or break divisional game wearing cartoon socks. They get paid millions of dollars to do a job, and they're acting like high school kids on spring break. It pisses me off. We don't need that kind of crap on this team.

Yeah...well Gibbs allows it. What does that tell you????

The NFC East has, does and will go thru Philadelphia in the 21st century, until we say otherwise. I guaranteed a win to everyone i talked to tonite and the Eagles are delivering. The Giants put you in your place last week. The Eagles are gonna make sure you stay there. You are still the lowly Skins. Deal with that.....And get used to DOWNTOWN Reggie Brown. He'll be here for the next 10 years.

Like I keep saying...our defense is just over-rated and continues to give up the big play and our offense has no consistency. Our offensive line can't seem to protect, and when they do, Brunell keeps overthrowing receivers. Tell me that there is a single reason why we shouldn't be able to defend against this Eagles team.

Archived