Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD--SKINS/Eagles

Blondie

What a turn around from last week. Honestly did not have a lot of faith this was possible against the Eagles. ALL the stats are TIGHT in this game-- makes it even a greater win. Went toe to toe with a very good team and won it!

What you think... our fans have anything to do with the incredible turn around from last week?

The NFC East has, does and will go thru Philadelphia in the 21st century, until we say otherwise. I guaranteed a win to everyone i talked to tonite and the Eagles are delivering. The Giants put you in your place last week. The Eagles are gonna make sure you stay there. You are still the lowly Skins. Deal with that.....And get used to DOWNTOWN Reggie Brown. He'll be here for the next 10 years.

Hello?

Funny Stuff Here!

Wonder if we'll see Eaglenation anymore...

Here's it spelled out from Eaglenation before the game:

I read another link that a Giants fan posted to me about a comment that was made regarding comparing the NFC East team's schedules. The following came from a Skins fan:

"Wash @ TB. Game doesn't look so scary now." This comment amazes me. Yes TB lost to SF, so maybe the game "doesnt look so scary now." Don't you think millions across America are looking at the SKINS latest result and saying "They don't look too scary now"? Has the homerism reached absurd levels?? I wish i could locate that thread. Skins fans are still justifying winning the division, even though they just got ass whumped 36-0 by the Giants, got SO lucky against the Cowboys, barely beat the Bears

9-7. There seems to me to be a gaggle of Skins fans who are completely blind to the fact that the Skins in reality are still not that good. I will make an IRON CLAD guarantee right now. I'm putting all my chips into the center of the table. Anyone who wants in, get in. Anyone who wants out GET OUT. The Eagles WILL walk into DC next Sunday Night and defeat the Redskins. If they don't, I will lay down my 4 time NFC East division flag, and leave it up for grabs for the rest of the division to fight for. It's time for the Skins to be put in their place once and for all. Last place.

Wonder if he laid down his 4 time NFC East division flag? :laugh:

Here's it spelled out from Eaglenation before the game:

I read another link that a Giants fan posted to me about a comment that was made regarding comparing the NFC East team's schedules. The following came from a Skins fan:

"Wash @ TB. Game doesn't look so scary now." This comment amazes me. Yes TB lost to SF, so maybe the game "doesnt look so scary now." Don't you think millions across America are looking at the SKINS latest result and saying "They don't look too scary now"? Has the homerism reached absurd levels?? I wish i could locate that thread. Skins fans are still justifying winning the division, even though they just got ass whumped 36-0 by the Giants, got SO lucky against the Cowboys, barely beat the Bears

9-7. There seems to me to be a gaggle of Skins fans who are completely blind to the fact that the Skins in reality are still not that good. I will make an IRON CLAD guarantee right now. I'm putting all my chips into the center of the table. Anyone who wants in, get in. Anyone who wants out GET OUT. The Eagles WILL walk into DC next Sunday Night and defeat the Redskins. If they don't, I will lay down my 4 time NFC East division flag, and leave it up for grabs for the rest of the division to fight for. It's time for the Skins to be put in their place once and for all. Last place.

Wonder if he laid down his 4 time NFC East division flag? :laugh:

This one needs to be enshrined :laugh:

How to spot a troll.

This guy brings me down every game thread.

Search took 0.04 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: Jphat007

Forum: The Stadium November-7th-2005, 03:33 AM

Replies: 3,311 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD--SKINS/Eagles

Views: 27,931 Posted By Jphat007

Re: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD--SKINS/Eagles

-McCants in there.

-This is what happens when you go conservative. Thanks Joe Gibbs.

-This is embarassing. Thanks JG and WH

-Did you not watch the play? Rabach went and grabbed him by the jersey and threw him down. Thats the definition of a hold.

-I agree. What was Gibbs thinking.

-We love penalties.

-I'm glad he fair caught it. I didn't want him to fumble it on a 2-yard runback that he's famous for.

-We've gotten every single break in the world today.

-Unreal Dockery.

-So we can see him run right into a filled gap?

-Our oline sucks with the run.

-.......stop Running. It Does Not Work. Just Keeping Throwing> Give Yourselves Three Chances>

-It's that simple.

-Throw DOWN THE FREAKING FIELD!!!!!!!!

-LOL. Just pitiful

-We should be blowing this team out the way they are playing. Just being held back by play calling, stupid penalties and bad coaching.

-I mean, we're even getting all the breaks today.

-It'd be sweet to get a turnover against a team not named the Bears or the 49ers.

-Don't say we don't get calls.

-Man. It'd be so sweet ot have a coach that consistently calls plays down the field.

-How come we can't manhandle the Eagles when they play like crap like Dallas did?

-Why can't we run plays like this. Why do we call little girly passes.

-This sucks. We suck.

-Terrible game plan. Terrible play calls. I wonder when JG will change it up. Hell just go 5 wide. Thats better than what Gibbs is doing now.

-Gotta get Thrash outta there. He has no clue what he's doing.

-LOL> Both of these teams suck.

-We have to be the worst offensive red zone team in the history of the NFL.

-I hate being a crappy team. This blows. Other teams would blow out a Philly team playing without TO like this.

-DAllas blew out Philly WITH TO.

-We suck. Samuels, Gibbs, All of them.

-Please Stop Running> It Doesn"t Work!!!!!!!!!!!!

-So we'd have 2nd and 1 on the 1 inch line. Is it worth it to risk a TO just for that?

-Eagles can't get the ball in any case because no official showed them getting the ball.

-I'm not real sure why the Eagles are challenging. THey can't get the ball in any case.

-Two terrible play calls after CP's run. I just don't know what Gibbs is thinking.

-This is an awful team right now. It's not anywhere near a playoff team at this point. We've got 3 lucky wins and a blowout win against a garbage team.

Are You Kidding Me???????

-This sucks. I want to be a playoff caliber team and look like the Giants look.

-We look like idiots out there. It's really embarassing.

-Embarassing. It's like we are trying to lose.

-STUPID STUPID STUPID. Is this entire team full of people who don't think?

-Gibbs keeps someone like Frost. Plays Hall hurt. Cuts Novak. Keeps running crappy plays. ARGH.

-run, run, short pass. We wonder why we don't score any points in the red zone. Gibbs is just killing us in the play calling department.

-Stupid Play Call> Let Them Go Out For The First Down. Dammit

-Stop Running> It Doesn"t Work!!!!!!!!!

I saw "OFFICIAL GAME THREAD" and I was wondering............who is starting the game thread today!!

Then I saw it was me..............and I REALLY GOT CONFUSED.

I finally realized this was last Sunday's thread.

Y'all DON'T DO THIS TO ME!! It makes me confused!!

:laugh: :laugh:

;)

Blondie

I saw "OFFICIAL GAME THREAD" and I was wondering............who is starting the game thread today!!

Then I saw it was me..............and I REALLY GOT CONFUSED.

I finally realized this was last Sunday's thread.

Y'all DON'T DO THIS TO ME!! It makes me confused!!

:laugh: :laugh:

;)

Blondie

You could have edited the title to Tampa Bay and gotten the whole board confused. :silly:

How to spot a troll.

This guy brings me down every game thread.

Search took 0.04 seconds. Search: Posts Made By: Jphat007

Forum: The Stadium November-7th-2005, 03:33 AM

Replies: 3,311 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD--SKINS/Eagles

Views: 27,931 Posted By Jphat007

Re: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD--SKINS/Eagles

-McCants in there.

-This is what happens when you go conservative. Thanks Joe Gibbs.

-This is embarassing. Thanks JG and WH

-Did you not watch the play? Rabach went and grabbed him by the jersey and threw him down. Thats the definition of a hold.

-I agree. What was Gibbs thinking.

-We love penalties.

-I'm glad he fair caught it. I didn't want him to fumble it on a 2-yard runback that he's famous for.

-We've gotten every single break in the world today.

-Unreal Dockery.

-So we can see him run right into a filled gap?

-Our oline sucks with the run.

-.......stop Running. It Does Not Work. Just Keeping Throwing> Give Yourselves Three Chances>

-It's that simple.

-Throw DOWN THE FREAKING FIELD!!!!!!!!

-LOL. Just pitiful

-We should be blowing this team out the way they are playing. Just being held back by play calling, stupid penalties and bad coaching.

-I mean, we're even getting all the breaks today.

-It'd be sweet to get a turnover against a team not named the Bears or the 49ers.

-Don't say we don't get calls.

-Man. It'd be so sweet ot have a coach that consistently calls plays down the field.

-How come we can't manhandle the Eagles when they play like crap like Dallas did?

-Why can't we run plays like this. Why do we call little girly passes.

-This sucks. We suck.

-Terrible game plan. Terrible play calls. I wonder when JG will change it up. Hell just go 5 wide. Thats better than what Gibbs is doing now.

-Gotta get Thrash outta there. He has no clue what he's doing.

-LOL> Both of these teams suck.

-We have to be the worst offensive red zone team in the history of the NFL.

-I hate being a crappy team. This blows. Other teams would blow out a Philly team playing without TO like this.

-DAllas blew out Philly WITH TO.

-We suck. Samuels, Gibbs, All of them.

-Please Stop Running> It Doesn"t Work!!!!!!!!!!!!

-So we'd have 2nd and 1 on the 1 inch line. Is it worth it to risk a TO just for that?

-Eagles can't get the ball in any case because no official showed them getting the ball.

-I'm not real sure why the Eagles are challenging. THey can't get the ball in any case.

-Two terrible play calls after CP's run. I just don't know what Gibbs is thinking.

-This is an awful team right now. It's not anywhere near a playoff team at this point. We've got 3 lucky wins and a blowout win against a garbage team.

Are You Kidding Me???????

-This sucks. I want to be a playoff caliber team and look like the Giants look.

-We look like idiots out there. It's really embarassing.

-Embarassing. It's like we are trying to lose.

-STUPID STUPID STUPID. Is this entire team full of people who don't think?

-Gibbs keeps someone like Frost. Plays Hall hurt. Cuts Novak. Keeps running crappy plays. ARGH.

-run, run, short pass. We wonder why we don't score any points in the red zone. Gibbs is just killing us in the play calling department.

-Stupid Play Call> Let Them Go Out For The First Down. Dammit

-Stop Running> It Doesn"t Work!!!!!!!!!

Nice research work ;) . And a great synthesis of a kind of game-thread posting style that has some people who like it, some who just defend it, some who are bothered by it, some who don't like it but aren't bothered by it, and some who are only bothered by those who are bothered by it :silly: . And then there are those who are just grateful not have that kind of buzzkill in the living room during the game :laugh: .

Archived