Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun With Eli's Drunk Pic

E-Dog Night

Since the Colt of Cult thread is dead, I had to bump the 2nd most epic ES thread.........

This thread has over 300,000 views, which is nothing compared to the 1 million that the Cult had......

But who cares, this gets my vote for most EPIC thread on ES .....................

there's not another thread in the entire sports world that can even come close to comparing to this one. :ols:

there's not another thread in the entire sports world that can even come close to comparing to this one. :ols:

dude ... you mean to tell me, just by shear numbers the cult of colt thread did not come at least ...close?

i mean, this is he babe ruth of threads, but the Cult is the lou gerhrig

• 2 weeks later...
The only one that should catch crap is eli for not having his chin strap tight, QBs always leave them loose and he really payed for it on that play.

And the guy who let the dude blast into his blindside. Also the RB who screwed the play up in the first place needs to be running for that, too. Let's face it; that play failed on so many levels.

Yeah, it was Eli's fault. He turned the running play into a passing play without telling the people who needed to know. And he took responsibility for it from what I've heard. he also said he would have been able to go back in the game if it was a regular season game once he got stitched up. Eli is a lot tougher than I thought or he looks.

;7707286'] Eli is a lot tougher than I thought or he looks.

yeah, totally. he gets a rap for being ... "dopey" but dude is tough.

remember he hurt his shoulder and everyoen said he was gonna miss games, etc. etc. he really impressed me by coming back and I think playing well.

dude, that hit was BRUTAL.

The only one that should catch crap is eli for not having his chin strap tight, QBs always leave them loose and he really payed for it on that play.

Did anyone else notice that in the Skins first preseason game, for a couple of plays Donovan never strapped his chin strap?!? He had it snapped to the side, and never adjusted it before the plays started... I hope he saw Eli get slammed - and he'll remember to strap on his hat now.

he's leaking

Call Amber Lamps!