Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Temper, temper, Parcells!!!(MERGED)

Guest sith lord

Was it a shove?????? i thought it looked like he tried to take a swing. I could be wrong... all i know is that the assistant was not happy about. He didn't do anything but then again what are you gonna say to the tuna when your a coach for the cowboys?

I think this is a testament of just how desparate every NFC East coach is this year, because they know that every team in our division is VERY tough. If we don't attempt to win every game we fall behind the others and, in this division, you just can't do that this year.

Watching Tom Coughlin yesterday was also indicative of a team in a division who knows that EVERY game from here on out must result in a W. When they were down and scored he went nuts. He knows, Parcell knows, Reid knows, and Gibbs knows....this is not a weak division.

So, I can almost understand why Parcells threw a punch. Damned if he wants to be last in the division. Well, suddenly he's at the bottom looking up. One game, sure, but this is the toughest division in the entire NFL presently.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Parcells was angry about a non-call, by the refs, in the endzone. When 3 officials came over to explain it to him, the reciever coach? tried to help him

and he shoved him away but in a punching motion. He was pissed, it wasn't going his way, and the momentum was such that the cowbows were going to lose. which they did. :laugh::laugh:

I posted in the thread started by "Landrey legend" (troll) that Parcells will quit the HC job in the next year or two because of his temper. He only stayed at the Jets for 3 years, and the Pats for 2 (quit right after the SB), so what makes anyone think he will stay in Dallas long, especially if he is not producing? Then "Big D" will deflate down to a little pecker :laugh:

Spilling the kool aid, not cool man, not cool at all.i've never been crazy for coaches who have degrade and disrespect you to get things done. gibbs, i run through a brick wall for him. at least one made with stirafoam bricks ha ha ha .not as young as i used to be.imploding, does that mean anything to anyone? a failure to close out a game.

tuna looked like a child throwing a fit during that game. a man who has no more self-control than that is nothing short of ridiculous.

Agreed.. Your out their coaching and pleading your case you don't deserve to be swung at or manhandled by the head coach.. It makes the entire team look bad..

Parcels is a ridiculous human being.

Thank you and thank you! I feel much the same way about the Seahawks as you do about the Redskins, with regard to the respect the rest of the country doesn't give us. Well fought games like this against good teams give us credibility. Even though we lost against you guys, I think we gained a lot of respect from people who thought we were a "finesse team" that could be blown out with smashmouth football. Well, we're a little tougher than people thought.

And now today, eeking out that win -- that's something that probably wouldn't have happened last year or earlier. But this is a different team with different chemistry, and I think people are starting to notice.

And it looks like the Skins are starting to get respect since about that close Denver game. Good for you!

See you in the playoffs!

I gained a lot of respect for the Seahawks after the Skins played them. Not a "finesse" team at all. Good job with the win, and thanks.

Archived