Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Temper, temper, Parcells!!!(MERGED)

Guest sith lord

Did you guys see this? :laugh:

There I was watching our local sea-chickens who in a few moments were to happily snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

Then in the end of the 4th quarter, while Tuna was having an animated sideline confab :rant: with the officials about a key non-call where a flag was picked up, his receiver coach stepped up to join in.

Parcells whirled around angrily :cuss: and swatted at the guy with his clipboard! Then they both looked daggers at each other :laugh:

Then, a moment later, Parcells angrily stares down the sideline cameraman :nono: who's keeping him on-camera, and waves him to get "out of here", while the receiver coach ignores him :applause: It was a beautiful thing.

Guest sith lord
Yeah, but did he shake hands with Holmgren long enough. Eye contact, solid squeeze ... all that. That will tell us what kind of a man he is. :)

He might of. I was to busy celebrating to notice.

Did you guys see this? :laugh:

There I was watching our local sea-chickens who in a few moments were to happily snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

Then in the end of the 4th quarter, while Tuna was having an animated sideline confab :rant: with the officials about a key non-call where a flag was picked up, his receiver coach stepped up to join in.

Parcells whirled around angrily :cuss: and swatted at the guy with his clipboard! Then they both looked daggers at each other :laugh:

Then, a moment later, Parcells angrily stares down the sideline cameraman :nono: who's keeping him on-camera, and waves him to get "out of here", while the receiver coach ignores him :applause: It was a beautiful thing.

lol. i wish i did see that. i bet he was fun to look at after the game too!

Guest sith lord

Parcells was very short tempered today. He also got into a heated discusion with the offense playcaller/assistant head coach.

I was keeping my eyes on the Bears and Giants games too at the time...why exactly did he hit his assistant?

He seemed to be pizzed just because his assistanat stepped up to join the conversation--I didn't see the guy say anything first but maybe he did...I'll have to watch replays cuz I types that post after seeing it only the one time.

Swat? Looked like he pushed him 3-4 yards back. parcells staring down the camera man was classic..lol

Yeh :laugh: On the replay I didn't notice the clipboard in Parcells hands like the first time but he "swats" at the guy with both his hands/arms in sort of a girly way and does also drive or push him back.

You'd never see 1/100th of the things that happen on a Parcells team happen on a Gibbs team. i.e.- Players screaming at each other on the sideline while blowing out the Eagles, B*tch slapping of assistant coaches, tirades at the media, just the complete lack of class.

Both guys are proven winners (:puke: saying that about Parcells) but I'd much rather do it Gibbs' way. Parcells seems like a three-year old who doesn't get his way, and his teams inherit that personality.

There were short tempers all over, today. That comes from offenses not being effective because of the other teams defense -- on both sides of the ball. But...

WOO HOO!!!!

We got what we needed when we needed it! Seahawks 5-2, Cowboys 4-3!

Kind of amazing, the Cowboys went from 1st place to last place in one afternoon!

There were short tempers all over, today. That comes from offenses not being effective because of the other teams defense -- on both sides of the ball. But...

WOO HOO!!!!

We got what we needed when we needed it! Seahawks 5-2, Cowboys 4-3!

Kind of amazing, the Cowboys went from 1st place to last place in one afternoon!

Hey Talon, my second favorite team this week is the Seahawks. :laugh:

Congratulations on a nice win. :cheers:

Thank you and thank you! I feel much the same way about the Seahawks as you do about the Redskins, with regard to the respect the rest of the country doesn't give us. Well fought games like this against good teams give us credibility. Even though we lost against you guys, I think we gained a lot of respect from people who thought we were a "finesse team" that could be blown out with smashmouth football. Well, we're a little tougher than people thought.

And now today, eeking out that win -- that's something that probably wouldn't have happened last year or earlier. But this is a different team with different chemistry, and I think people are starting to notice.

And it looks like the Skins are starting to get respect since about that close Denver game. Good for you!

See you in the playoffs!

I was closely watching the other teams in the east play after the redskins game (Thank man for sunday ticket) and i was wondering if anyone saw the Seattle / Dallas game?

There was a moment when bill parcells was yelling at just about eveyone cause of the crappy show of football that was costing their team on the side lines and the network put together a string of these tirades together........ Then something strange happened. Bill was disputing a call by the officials and he was hot....... he called all the officials over to the sidelines to explain to him what was up with the call that they made and he was yelling furiously....then the quarterbacks coach came in behind bill and said something to the refs as if to argue his side of the dispute and in a sudden glimps into the maddness of Parcells, Bill turned around and threw a punch at his qb's coach and grazed his stomach, all the while yelling at him basically telling him that he had control of the situation and should shut the hell up.

When it happend i looked at my buddie and couldn't believe my eyes and of course we were laughing our asses off about it. Anyway i was trying to google this and see if there was a clip of it out there.

I don't travel very closely with cowboy forums and was wondering if there are forums out there that are as devoted to the cowboys as we are the redskins.

Then of course i would like to get a video of this classic moment and turn a sig into it.

hahaha :cheers:

Archived