Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time to start Campbell

PREDICTOR

Just ban him now.. he doesnt belong on Extreme Skins...

Time to start Campbell

Views: 88 Posted By PREDICTOR

Time to start Campbell

Its real simple. If your QB turns the ball over every game and you are losing....then you put in another QB who won't turn the ball over.

We just happen to have a #1 pick on the bench..in fact we...

Forum: The Stadium October-16th-2005, 09:44 PM

Replies: 7 No rushing TDs and no TOs = LOSSES

Views: 67 Posted By PREDICTOR

Re: No rushing TDs and no TOs = LOSSES

Correction...the other teams stopped the Redskins.

The other teams are creating turnovers by hitting HARDER than the Redskins and knocking the snot out of the Redskins. The Redskins are a finesse...

Forum: The Stadium October-16th-2005, 09:38 PM

Replies: 38 Greg Williams got full of himself

Views: 489 Posted By PREDICTOR

Re: Greg Williams got full of himself

Art, the Redskins are last in the league in getting turnovers and last in the league sacks. How does that make them a top 5 defense?

Forum: The Stadium October-16th-2005, 09:32 PM

Replies: 22 Is it me or did K.C. run to the weakside constantly?

Views: 224 Posted By PREDICTOR

Re: Is it me or did K.C. run to the weakside constantly?

Does anybody else think that Gibbs is a hypocrite besides me?

Antonio Brown has 1 single fumble on a kickoff return and he is fired.

Patrick Ramsey is fired before the first half of the first...

Forum: The Stadium October-16th-2005, 08:10 PM

Replies: 3,035 Official Game Thread--skins/chiefs

Views: 39,181 Posted By PREDICTOR

Re: Official Game Thread--skins/chiefs

There are no playmakers on this defense in case you havne't noticed.

Sean Taylor IS Lavar Arrington. Big hits that look good on ESPN but he can't stop running backs from going 60 yards for TD and...

See Morons thread.

I would beg to differ. I think we need to start a new thread especially for this guy.

Imbecile (mb-sl, -sl) n.

1. A stupid or silly person; a dolt.

2. A person whose mental acumen is well below par.

3. A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

Thats a great idea. Why dont we mess our Number 1 Draft Choices Career in Washington, let alone his Career up and put him in early like we messed up Patrick Ramseys. Great idea man! Especially since our QB is playing awfull...not.

Oh and by the way the first fumble Brunell made was not his fault. If Allen wasnt there it probally would of been a touchdown cuase he looked like he found sombody. Tom Brady, maybe even Peyton Manning would of had the same thing happen to them.

Its real simple. If your QB turns the ball over every game and you are losing....then you put in another QB who won't turn the ball over.

We just happen to have a #1 pick on the bench..in fact we have TWO of them. What is Gibbs waiting for. What does it matter if Brunell can throw between the 20 yard lines for 400 yards if he can't get it in the endzzone and if he fumbles away TD 's that turn into TD's for the other team.

Man..this isn't rocket science. If something is NOT working and you are losing with your QB then you simply replace him.

You are an idiot.

Thats a great idea. Why dont we mess our Number 1 Draft Choices Career in Washington, let alone his Career up and put him in early like we messed up Patrick Ramseys. Great idea man! Especially since our QB is playing awfull...not.

Oh and by the way the first fumble Brunell made was not his fault. If Allen wasnt there it probally would of been a touchdown cuase he looked like he found sombody. Tom Brady, maybe even Peyton Manning would of had the same thing happen to them.

In Brunell's press conference, he said he had Cooley open in the end zone.

We just happen to have a #1 pick on the bench..in fact we have TWO of them. What is Gibbs waiting for. What does it matter if Brunell can throw between the 20 yard lines for 400 yards if he can't get it in the endzzone and if he fumbles away TD 's that turn into TD's for the other team.

Man..this isn't rocket science. If something is NOT working and you are losing with your QB then you simply replace him.

Hmmm, you starting this thread was just so....predictable :doh:

you obviously are either really mad..or just flat out dont know what you are talking about . brunell is NOT the problem..

I agree, I just wish when he ran the ball that the ball wasnt in a position to be like "hey knock me out of this hand". His fumble problem can be fixed easily.

man, just relax, we gave them a good fight, but it was their day, and i have nothing but good things to say about brunell right now, if i remember correctly trent green had a massive fumble problem, but when a QB is hit blindly, he has the ball in ONE hand, and is shocked by the hit so he drops the ball, its natural instinct.

I agree, I just wish when he ran the ball that the ball wasnt in a position to be like "hey knock me out of this hand". His fumble problem can be fixed easily.

The first fumble Allen got a fingertip on the ball; Brunell really needs to still hold on to it. Or at least start to bring it in to his body so we can take advantage of the bull**** tuck rule. That fumble was also caused in large part by Samuels. That was terrible blocking on his part. Samuels played bad all day.

The second Brunell fumble was all him. He was trying to get his characteristic "one big scramble" and didn't slide. That was all him, unfortunately.

But yeah, anyone calling for Brunell to be benched needs their head examined. Dude had 330 yards and 3 TDs, with zero interceptions. You can't ask for much more than that.

Stupid beyond words...

This has my vote for dumbest, useless thread of the year!

Archived