Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time to start Campbell

PREDICTOR

Its real simple. If your QB turns the ball over every game and you are losing....then you put in another QB who won't turn the ball over.

We just happen to have a #1 pick on the bench..in fact we have TWO of them. What is Gibbs waiting for. What does it matter if Brunell can throw between the 20 yard lines for 400 yards if he can't get it in the endzzone and if he fumbles away TD 's that turn into TD's for the other team.

Man..this isn't rocket science. If something is NOT working and you are losing with your QB then you simply replace him.

Mmm, two #1 picks on the bench. Yep. And if you don't like those two, maybe we could trade for another two, like Joey Harrington and David Carrr, because they are just so much better than Brunell has been this year...:doh:

Its real simple. If your QB turns the ball over every game and you are losing....then you put in another QB who won't turn the ball over.

We just happen to have a #1 pick on the bench..in fact we have TWO of them. What is Gibbs waiting for. What does it matter if Brunell can throw between the 20 yard lines for 400 yards if he can't get it in the endzzone and if he fumbles away TD 's that turn into TD's for the other team.

Man..this isn't rocket science. If something is NOT working and you are losing with your QB then you simply replace him.

OH MY GOD!

This has got to be the DUMBEST thread/post I have EVER seen on this message board.

The numbers speak for themselves:

1241 Passing Yards

9 TDs

2 INTs

Please leave, also, don't hit your ass on the way out.

Thank you, come again!

:owned:

look weve been playing some good football,were are much improved ,there are some things that need correcting,and brunell is not one of them.there are two patterns that are bothering me this year 1:the lack of pass rush on the qb,if we dont pressure the qbs week in and week out were going to have problems especially against elite qbs like mcnabb ,manning,breese etc and 2:conservitive play calling on the offense,we need the long ball the deep threayou cant tell me moss is not getting open down the field ,if these two patterns get corrected,well be in good shape

Jason Campell could turn this good team into a great team

Yeah, since we all know rookie QBs are great in their first year...

:doh:

Your as much of an idiot as the original poster.

(To the Admins, please don't give me a temp for this, I'm sure you feel the same way as I do.)

Archived