Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Rock Be Cut Like Antonio Brown was??

skin_finatic

I think this game has shown that in game performance is not what leads to decisions by this coaching staff.

Brunell can turn the ball over 100 times and he will NEVER be benched.

Rock can fumble away the game and still be handed the ball.

Arrington, Ramsey, McCants.

It's all about the practice field I think. It's not a bad philosophy, so don't go thinking I'm saying gibbs is wrong. But the decisions about who plays seem to have little to do with what happens on the field.

I don't think Rock should be cut. I mean on the fumble paly he was tackled by like 3 guys. I'm surprised he survived.

Rock isn't a rookie anymore, he should know better than to not cover up the football with both hands, ESPESCIALLY since this isn't the first time he's caughed it up.

If Gibbs is gonna be consistant. Then yeah, he'll be cut.

This depends more on whether they think they can do better with Broughton. You don't just cut a guy for punitive reasons on a whim, or to maintain a fan's view of consistency.

Cutting a Kick returner is a bit different, especially when you have two other experienced KR on the squad.

If everyone was cut for making a mistake we'd never get anyplace. When a guy is cut for screwing up, you better be damn sure the guy taking his place will do better.

James Thrash makes cutting Brown easy. Broughton makes cutting Cartwright hard.

~Bang

Archived