Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hot older women!

Spaceman Spiff

• 3 weeks later...

Jennifer Coolidge (Stiffler's Mom)

Vanessa Williams

Sophia Loren

Adrienne Barbeau (played in one ofthe Swamp Thing movies and Carnivale)

Elisabeth Sladen (Sarah Jane Smith from Doctor Who, and Sarah Jane Adventures)

• 2 months later...

Hey I have a question?

Ok, so I was talking to this older woman at the bar last night (cougar actually), and we got to BS'ing...about her age since she wouldnt tell me. So anyway, she told me and I can't remember the exact date she said but she said to me "I bought Bruce Springstein a beer in 1980 at Club 51".

Now again I can't remember the date she said it was either 79, or 80. I guessed her to be around 48. She gave me a smile, but her and her other cougar friend wouldn't tell me. By the way is 48 considered a cougar? This woman won't stop texting me

Hey I have a question?

Ok, so I was talking to this older woman at the bar last night (cougar actually), and we got to BS'ing...about her age since she wouldnt tell me. So anyway, she told me and I can't remember the exact date she said but she said to me "I bought Bruce Springstein a beer in 1980 at Club 51".

Now again I can't remember the date she said it was either 79, or 80. I guessed her to be around 48. She gave me a smile, but her and her other cougar friend wouldn't tell me. By the way is 48 considered a cougar? This woman won't stop texting me

Paige ... are you there??? Wanna help with this one??? We could have a bit of fun here. :doh: :laugh:

Paige ... are you there??? Wanna help with this one??? We could have a bit of fun here. :doh: :laugh:

I agree, first he posts his picture and now this....

Jthor where the heck do you go out?? She won't stop texting you because you gave her your number.... dude are you that hard up? If you don't want cougars calling you don't give them you number. Also, please in future rate every woman you are speaking about so we can get a clear idea of whats going on...

Jthor where the heck do you go out?? She won't stop texting you because you gave her your number.... dude are you that hard up? If you don' want cougars calling you don't give them you number. Also, please in future rate every woman you are speaking about so we can get a clear idea of whats going on...

Noooo. See I go to the same happy hour on thursday's. Well its a joke between this lady and I every week how old she is.

This woman has had my number for months, but its not what your thinking. We simply text each other to see if were each other are going to be at happy hour on thursdays

She never would give me a clue of how old she was until that statement last night!! So I figured the best guess was 48

She has been texting me all day because she was wondering if I could take a guess! Which I already think Im right with 48.

So thats why I asked that question.

Plus Im going to be respectful and not rate anymore...

Hey I have a question?

I heard there is a cougar running around at the UMD you might be in luck. :laugh:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253795

Jthor where the heck do you go out?? She won't stop texting you because you gave her your number.... dude are you that hard up? If you don't want cougars calling you don't give them you number. Also, please in future rate every woman you are speaking about so we can get a clear idea of whats going on...

Why the hell is everyone being so hard on the guy?

Drinking age was 18 back then...so you have a minimum age of 46

huh I didn't realize but of course had to google to make sure ;)

The National Minimum Drinking Age Act of 1984 (Title 23 U.S.C. §158) was passed on July 17, 1984 by the United States Congress as a mechanism whereby all states would become thereafter required to legislate and enforce the age of 21 years as a minimum age for purchasing and publicly possessing alcoholic beverages.

Archived