Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hot older women!

Spaceman Spiff

Who cares how old she is. Just tell her an age that would make her happy and bang her.

Well I told her 35 and she started glowing like a Christmas Tree

Im not even going to say what I want to say because I will get smeared for it!

But..yeah

Well I told her 35 and she started glowing like a Christmas Tree

Im not even going to say what I want to say because I will get smeared for it!

But..yeah

Nope. Just a free bar tab would be nice why would I want to date someone older then my mother!!? I mean if she wants..nevermind

You just totally contradicted yourself!

Hey I have a question?

Ok, so I was talking to this older woman at the bar last night (cougar actually), and we got to BS'ing...about her age since she wouldnt tell me. So anyway, she told me and I can't remember the exact date she said but she said to me "I bought Bruce Springstein a beer in 1980 at Club 51".

Now again I can't remember the date she said it was either 79, or 80. I guessed her to be around 48. She gave me a smile, but her and her other cougar friend wouldn't tell me. By the way is 48 considered a cougar? This woman won't stop texting me

Um ... sir ... so you are implying that she's all about you in this post .. and that she's blowing your phone up because she wants your sackage. Now we will move along to your next post ....

Noooo. See I go to the same happy hour on thursday's. Well its a joke between this lady and I every week how old she is.

This woman has had my number for months, but its not what your thinking. We simply text each other to see if were each other are going to be at happy hour on thursdays

She never would give me a clue of how old she was until that statement last night!! So I figured the best guess was 48

She has been texting me all day because she was wondering if I could take a guess! Which I already think Im right with 48.

So thats why I asked that question.

Plus Im going to be respectful and not rate anymore...

So now in this post, she's no longer a random woman, but she's someone that you see on a regular basis ... and she's always at the same happy hour that you go to ... and she's sending you text messages asking you to guess how old she is .... Same thing as last time. The more you talk, the more details/truth comes out. :)

If you're such a pimp, then you should be able to tell her an age completely off and she'll still want your sack. So I recommend that you tell her that you think that she's 72 years old and keep your fingers crossed - because if she humps you after you tell her that she's old, then you really might be the hottest man alive.

No just a bunch of post_whore.gif:laugh:

So this one time, I was out at a bar, and this older woman (actually she's a cougar) started jockin my ****. I have a tendency to attract women - I'm the hottest piece of ass in the county. All women want me. I get whatever I want. I just walk into a bar and ladies flock to me. Jthor gets whatever he wants.

Um ... sir ... so you are implying that she's all about you in this post .. and that she's blowing your phone up because she wants your sackage. Now we will move along to your next post ....

So now in this post, she's no longer a random woman, but she's someone that you see on a regular basis ... and she's always at the same happy hour that you go to ... and she's sending you text messages asking you to guess how old she is .... Same thing as last time. The more you talk, the more details/truth comes out. :)

If you're such a pimp, then you should be able to tell her an age completely off and she'll still want your sack. So I recommend that you tell her that you think that she's 72 years old and keep your fingers crossed - because if she humps you after you tell her that she's old, then you really might be the hottest man alive.

Wow, so I dont mention that I casuaully drink with this woman on thursday's . Should I explain what I do on an everday basis too? And now its some type of made up story where im trying to make myself out to look like a pimp?

I was simply asking a ? and for others input.

So this one time, I was out at a bar, and this older woman (actually she's a cougar) started jockin my ****. I have a tendency to attract women - I'm the hottest piece of ass in the county. All women want me. I get whatever I want. I just walk into a bar and ladies flock to me. Jthor gets whatever he wants.

I never said she was jockin my...

I simpyl said she wanted me to guess her age, and she was texting me today to see if I figured it out yet. What the heck is your problem

Wow, so I dont mention that I casuaully drink with this woman on thursday's . Should I explain what I do on an everday basis too? And now its some type of made up story where im trying to make myself out to look like a pimp?

I was simply asking a ? and for others input.

well you asked a question but you gave so much unnecessary information you are obviously once again trying to tell us how wonderful you are and that women of all ages want you....

:laugh:

well you asked a question but you gave so much unnecessary information you are obviously once again trying to tell us how wonderful you are and that women of all ages want you....

Paige, I want him. Badly. So badly. I can't even begin to describe .... So irresistible.

What Unnecessary info did I give?

I talked to a cougar last night. She told me she bought Springstein a chilly one in 79 or 80

And she asked me to guess her age, . She texted me today to see if I figuered it out.

How is that too much information

What Unnecessary info did I give?

I talked to a cougar last night. She told me she bought Springstein a chilly one in 79 or 80

And she asked me to guess her age, . She texted me today to see if I figuered it out.

How is that too much information

you went looking for and bumped a thread from April so you could once again say hey look at me... all the ladies love me. just sayin'

It's not what you were asking in the initial post. Like it was just a random flirting thing and wondering what is considered a cougar. Then later, she's had your number for months and texts to make sure you are going to be there on Thursdays - which shows that you love to talk about yourself and how the ladies all want you - no matter what the age.

You like yourself alot, don't you?

But to answer your question, I always thought a cougar was a woman that was about 20 years older or something.

It's not what you were asking in the initial post. Like it was just a random flirting thing and wondering what is considered a cougar. Then later, she's had your number for months and texts to make sure you are going to be there on Thursdays - which shows that you love to talk about yourself and how the ladies all want you - no matter what the age.

You like yourself alot, don't you?

But to answer your question, I always thought a cougar was a woman that was about 20 years older or something.

What the hell does it matter wether I tell if I knew the woman for months or I simply met her that night. Either way I'm still just going to be harrassed and always look like im talking abuot myself.

It was a simple question. No, Im not trying to bang this woman. She older than my mother. My posts about.."but..yeah" was a freakin joke. Jesus.

So the fact that I say we text each other makes me love myself?

Wow. Ok

What the hell does it matter wether I tell if I knew the woman for months or I simply met her that night. Either way I'm still just going to be harrassed and always look like im talking abuot myself.

It was a simple question. No, Im not trying to bang this woman. She older than my mother. My posts about.."but..yeah" was a freakin joke. Jesus.

Wow. Ok

No, the fact that you have a history of posting about how irresistible you are and how ladies flock to your penis like birds flock to water shows that you think highly of yourself.

Oh, and anyone who read your initial post would agree with me when I say that it seemed as if you were interested in banging up with 72 year old cougar vagina .... and your other comments tend to go hand in hand with the theory that you want to further mangle her gyna.

okay... that is not what you said originally. What you said is she won't stop texting me. When pressed you gave a little more detail. But your original statement clearly implies that you wanted us to know this cougar wants you.

okay... that is not what you said originally. What you said is she won't stop texting me. When pressed you gave a little more detail. But your original statement clearly implies that you wanted us to know this cougar wants you.

Jesus she wont stop texting me today!

hence because she told me the Club 51 statement last night. Would it make you feel better if I included both in my orginal post? No, it wouldnt even matter because it would just be the same thing.

Jesus she wont stop texting me today!

hence because she told me the Club 51 statement last night. Would it make you feel better if I included both in my orginal post? Wow unbelievable

She won't stop texting you today because you kept bantering back and forth with her last night about how old she is .... Plus you're soooooooo hot.

Archived