Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hot older women!

Spaceman Spiff

• 2 weeks later...
ann coulter.

:cool:

I hope your kidding or are you really into stick figures with hugh adam apples.

Women in their early 40s & late 30s aren't older women. If you don't believe me then go up to any woman that is in her late 30s or early 40s & tell her that she looks great for her age. Of course the hottest cougar out there is Andie McDowell. Of course if we are going to count women in their 30s & early 40s you have to mention

Soledad O'Brien & probably the most beautiful woman on TV currently is Kiran Chetry of course I don't consider either one of these older women.

I hope your kidding or are you really into stick figures with hugh adam apples.

Women in their early 40s & late 30s aren't older women. If you don't believe me then go up to any woman that is in her late 30s or early 40s & tell her that she looks great for her age. Of course the hottest cougar out there is Andie McDowell.

Enzo, you don't find the Devil hot? Of course, Ann Coulter is hot just not sexy. It's more of a fires of hell kind of hotness.

• 3 weeks later...
I just looked at Stacey Dash in her playboy spread and I must say that she has a beautiful, beautiful body. To think she is 40 is, to quote Will Ferrell, "Mind bottling."

Google it guys.

Just did. I told you. That woman is wicked hot. :laugh:

Trying to find nude pics of Jamie Presley is like trying to find Jimmy Hoffa.:mad: Help!

Archived