Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am SuperSkin!

cracka

They need to throw that guy in the trunk of a car with the FUNKY 4 and push it off a cliff. :cheers:

LMAO. I kinda agree there... without alluding to murder :) I think they're all ridiculous... and embarassing.

Give me the band, chief noles.... and the Hogettes. Actually, if it weren't for their charity work I'd say scrap them too.

The Redskins need a better "fan" gimmick. I'm sure ExtremeSkins could come up with something much better.

I've got an idea, 90000 fans that don't shutup the entire game. Off topic, did anyone see the Penn st vs Ohio state game last week. How awesome was their crowd? That song Wo oh oh oh song they kept playing to the crowd fired up and they kept singing it.

Wow, throwing the funky four and superskins off a cliff. I know you were trying to be funny, but are you really a Redskins fan? I don't think so. Either way get a psychologist you got some issues, anything that adds to the fun of games I will be a fan of, I swear the point of going to games is to shout your ass of and embarass yourself, some people take this to seriously.

He looks like a big, red Condom!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG - Everytime Ive seen him that is the EXACT thought that runs through my mind!!! Well, if we ever lose the Redskins name, we can go to the Washington Trojans.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I saw him at the Seahawks game. People were all around him...like he is someone special.

I guess.

Blondie

The same thing happened last year when "Birdman" was here for the Eagles game, people were lining up to have their picture with him. To each his own, I suppose.

LMAO. I kinda agree there... without alluding to murder :) I think they're all ridiculous... and embarassing.

Give me the band, chief noles.... and the Hogettes. Actually, if it weren't for their charity work I'd say scrap them too.

The Redskins need a better "fan" gimmick. I'm sure ExtremeSkins could come up with something much better.

Yes, I totally agree. We need something new. The hogettes are from the 80's. It's like reliving the past and besides, I'm not partial to men in dresses. Dirtbags? Figuring out an outfit for that name should be interesting. Our defence needs a good nickname.They are the backbone of our team right now. Any suggestions?

Yes, I totally agree. We need something new. The hogettes are from the 80's. It's like reliving the past and besides, I'm not partial to men in dresses. Dirtbags? Figuring out an outfit for that name should be interesting. Our defence needs a good nickname.They are the backbone of our team right now. Any suggestions?

How about the "dirty dozen" if you include the 12th man?

Archived