Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why didn't we go after Jerry Rice?

MAX POWER

well, he's old, and the coaches obviously felt that our stable of receivers gave us what we needed.

btw, you need to adjust the size of your signature. you'll lose your priviledge of having one if you don't get rid of all that "empty" space.

Jerry Rice was beaten out for his spot on the depth chart by . . . Derrius Watts. 'Nuff said.

I'd rather see what a team guy like Thrash or a young draftee like Jacobs can do for us than sign a (old) name like Rice. Besides, Rice has played his entire career in a WCO system, which we don't run. How exactly would he fit in with us?

he catches the ball and runs out of bounds or ducks out of contact instantaneously... signs of old age...every centimeter, every inch, every foot, every yard counts..this is a contact game.. we need recievers who can get every centimeter they can...tough smart players is what gregg and gibbs is looking for.. JR is smart, hes not tough physically anymore...

Things older than Jerry Rice...

1) Al Davis. (I think.)

2) Hearing about his training regimen.

3) Dirt.

Lmao!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :silly: :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

By the way nice sig, and i totally agree on the training regimen thing.

why would jerry want to play with us? i'm sure he wants to go to a contender. :whoknows:

:stfu:

Why take a pot-shot at the Skins in a Jerry Rice thread of all places? Man...some of you Brunell haters just can't give it up, can you! I wonder what you're going to be saying when we're 3-0 or better? Are you still going to be taking these low-blows at the Skins? :rolleyes:

Archived