Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redksins vs. USC

SkinsNYC

This is the most idiotic argument in the history of idiotic arguments.

USC wouldn't be able to score on the Houston Texans. Seriously.

Anybody who thinks a college team could even be on the same field as an NFL team is, quite frankly, a moron.

Redskins vs. USC Trojans= men among boys.

On the college level players are still growing. Their minds are still expanding and their maturity level overall whether mental or physical is nowhere near that of an NFL player. In college the game is far slower, less rougher, and less demanding. Most NFL players have already played at the NCAA level so they should know that the game is much different on the NFL level.

Even coaching at the NFL level is different. Look at Steve Spurrier and remember what happened when he tried to pitch and catch in the NFC east! See my point? Look at how Tim Couch, Heath Shuler, and a few other college players couldn't grasp the NFL game. Look at how many college players won the Heisman then became a bust in the NFL. College is VERY different from the pros.

Even that Miami team would have no shot. Again, it's 8-10 NFL caliber players on that team. They would be going against 22 starting NFL caliber players. The biggest mismatch would be in the OL and DL playing- not the skill positions.

People have made the same stupid argument with college basketball vs. the NBA. I will tell you now, Duke would get blown out by the Atlanta Hawks.

My favorite statement of all time, listen, if you're going to call someone else an idiot, do yourself a favor and use the correct word, it's >>You're<<, as in you are.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I still don' see the big deal about USC. They play in a cupcake conference and hardly any real opposition anywhere else in the season.

Oh, and I think Auburn would have annihilated them with the greatest of ease last year had they not gotten screwed over in the polls.

Dude, USC couldn't even beat Texas. How do you expect them to beat the Redskins?

Seriously, NFL offensive and defensive linemen weigh on average 325 or so.

If Joe Gibbs had to face the DL of USC he would run Portis and Betts and Rock 25 times each and we would never be stopped for less than a 4-5 yard gain with 20 yard gains being common because our running backs are bigger than their linebackers.

Do you know that until the 50s or 60s they had a college champion against the nfl champion game? Do you know why they stopped doing it? The NFL teams were annihilating the college teams and college players were getting hurt and were unable to play in the pros because of it.

Remember the Super Bowl 22 2nd Quarter?

It would be something like that. Denver's DL was so small that even with a unknown nobody like Timmy Smith our Hogs were able to completely dominate them to the point that they had to bring the safetys up to help. And the rest is history.

There is no way a college team could compete for more than a quarter and even then it would be a 21-0 game.

why the frack did u bring my utmost inebriaited thread back? I admitted i got bombed on massive amounts of H to the Izzo that night & the thread was a drunkin mistake... I am pleased they lost. #21 is their best player & should come out.

Archived