Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redksins vs. USC

SkinsNYC

USC vs. Washington: Even though Leinart is a good college QB, his ballroom dancing skills dont save him as his extremely overmatched offensive line gives up 27 sacks. The Redskins defense that in the past has shut down offensesfor good portions of the game against teams manned by future hall of famers holds the amazingly inexperienced USC offense to -67 yards and 0 points. The Redskins offensive line dominates USC's and helps give Clinton Portis 380 rushing yards and 7 TD's Mark Brunell passes for 452 Yards and 5 touchdows, 297 yards and 3 of those TD's going to Moss. The defense intercepts Leinart 6 times, returning 3 of them for touchdowns, Sean Taylor somehow knocks 8 of the 11 starters on USC's offense out cold at one point or another.

Redskins:105

USC:0, or possibly -30

Oh please

Who have USC played???

The weak sisters called the PAC 10 while real teams beat up each other in the Big Ten, SEC and ACC

I'd put USC up against anyone in the above mentioned conferences.

The fact remains that they are 1) More talented and 2) Deeper(sometimes 3 deep at most positions) than ANY team in the above mentioned conferences.

:2cents:

Alot of East Coast bias there NavyDave.......

i am not sure about that, its a good discussion.

Leinart makes decent decisions, but he's smart enuf i think to learn systems and coverages. And reggie bush runs a 4.28 40 yd, according to the new sporting news. U see the way he was breaking ankles with one shoe off tonite? ludicrous. some nfl team is getting very lucky this draft considering all things stay the same (aka no major injuries).

their hasn't been such a dominant team in college in a long, long time. They can definitely hang with enuf NFL teams. The tv coverage tonite even made a similar point.

and i'm pretty f'ed up right now from the USC game and post game festivities, yaaaaah!

Puff puff pass.

What are you smoking? Look at what "caliber" that they have to play against. You can't compare a NCAA team against a NFL team. I don't even want to get into explaining this. LOL. Top-flight NCAA, no matter, WHAT TEAM, is like watching PRE-SEASON NFL w/ 2nd and 3rd string teams.

Some are good, some are REALLY bad on both sides. Why do you think Alex Smith sucks big balls in San Fran? Can you explain Aaron Rodgers d!ck preformances in Green Bay? ... It's a WHOLE DIFFERENT ball game, a WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

That's ridiculous to even consider comparing.

unfortunately, they can beat us.

why would u think they couldn't? They can possibly beat a 1/3 of the teams in the NFL.

and yes that includes the Cowpukes and G'ints...

Let me guess... You never played football. Probably never noticed how many college players NEVER make it to the NFL. And those that do last about 2 seasons on avg. Big differance between the NFL and College

Really?? Then who was?

There was a team with the number one scoring defense in the land, a tougher schedule (see combined records of foes), in the number one football conference in the land, defeated 5 top ten teams and didn't struggle against 4-7 Stanford. Oh, did I mention they were undefeated?

There was a team with the number one scoring defense in the land, a tougher schedule (see combined records of foes), in the number one football conference in the land, defeated 5 top ten teams and didn't struggle against 4-7 Stanford. Oh, did I mention they were undefeated?

USC would've smoked Auburn. Yes, the same Auburn team they beat the year before with Cadillac,Brown and Campbell. USC has too much depth,period.

Archived