Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Lynch says Moss is Best WR in NFL

TahoeSkin

Just saw Fox's Pro Football Weekly and heard former 3 time All-Pro Bronco Safety John Lynch say he thought Moss was the best receiver in all of pro football, because of the way he stretches the field. He says that he's never seen safetys have to step back 20 yards to adjust for the long ball threat as they do with Moss.

Well sorry guys, but he was talking about RANDY Moss. But after Monday's pummelling of the Cowpukes, I couldn't help think that, hmmm, with the proper playcalling, we might well see another Moss added to that category.

:wavetowel

What makes Moss so dangerous is that on top of being fast he's got the size and leaping ability to go up and catch balls in traffic. That's not something that you will see from Moss who relies on his speed to get behind defenders.

Personally, I'd still take Owens over Randy Moss though. Unlike Moss, Owen is a threat regardless of where on the field he catches the ball. He can get you the tough yards across the middle, rack up YAC on short and intermediate routes and he's also an excellent blocker.

What makes Moss so dangerous is that on top of being fast he's got the size and leaping ability to go up and catch balls in traffic. That's not something that you will see from Moss who relies on his speed to get behind defenders.

Personally, I'd still take Owens over Randy Moss though. Unlike Moss, Owen is a threat regardless of where on the field he catches the ball. He can get you the tough yards across the middle, rack up YAC on short and intermediate routes and he's also an excellent blocker.

I'm ashamed to admit it but Terrell is a staple on my fantasy squad. The guy's amazing. Randy is a super-natural thing to watch but as we all know, he quits.

Archived