Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My 1st Post: WHO WENT TO SLEEP? (MERGED)

lovemaskins

I couldn't stand the Cowboys LOVE fest before the last five minutes of the game. I had to MUTE the program when the Triplettes were in the booth with Madden and Michaels. Plus, the Parcells stat about being 77-0 if he's ahead by 13+ points in the 4th Qtr. The shots of happy Cowboys and Cowboys fans...DISGUSTING!!

Then, the Hail Mary on 4-15 (yes, Hail Mary...there was prayer involved, even though we were at the 39 yd line). Things got interesting. Then, defensive stop...more interesting...then the dagger flying through the air...70 yards I might add...JOY JOY...Dancing in the streets!!

I agree with everyone who said, true fans would NEVER turn off the game until the bitter/sweet end.

My older brother went to bed with like 5 minutes left. When we scored the first TD I woke him up. We were both like "atleast we didn't get blown out". Then after the second TD he runs up the steps to get the phone and cut his foot and falls. It was a small cut though and it was a hilarious fall.

Yeah, RF4L, so sorry I missed the joyful experience too! But, I'll do it again, if it'll work some magic for my team! In the first quarter when Dallas missed the measely 41 yard field goal, I smiled and thought to myself-----Hey, who knows? Maybe that will come back and bite 'em in the butt! Wow!

I was grumbling and yelling at the TV for most of the game. Figured it was over when they went up 13-0. I always watch until it's really over. Then the 1st TD. Thought, eh, we have a slight chance and I was happy it wasen't a shut out.

Then came the 70 yard bomb.

I went nuts in my living room...jumping up and down like a madman. This was the feeling I was waiting for from the skins. The last time I felt that way was Shotty's win over Carolina. But, being agains Dallas made it much much sweeter.

I didn't get to bed until 5am either.

Crazy crazy night.

For anyone who turned off the game, a simple apology is all thats needed here. Thats all. :D

The team couldn't get it right for 55 mins. BUT they never quit. You could see it in their eyes that they weren't going to quit.

I'm so proud of our team today! :cheers:

Back in 1983 I left a Redskins/Raiders game at RFK as we were trailing 35-20 with 7 minutes left. A game in which we scored 17 unanswered points within 5 minutes to win 37-35. I remember getting off the subway and getting mobbed by delerious Redskins fans. I have vowed never to turn off another game or leave another game early, in any sport.

As for turning it off I understand but you have now learned a valuable lesson. Tonight you'll have to go to bed without dinner. Now go to your room.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Thanks for the compassion, Destino! Some sick "so-called" fans, actually enjoy putting down people-----even when they're on the same team! Pretty disgusting!~ Don't try to convince me they've NEVER put down the Redskins or said a negative word about them so they're big, fat hypocrits! At least I admitted that I missed out on the celebrations because I didn't think they could pull it off------history was on my side, but thankfully it was wrong this time! Records are made to be broken, right? And now Parcells' teams are 77 and 1 when leading by 13 points in the 4th quarter! How cool is that?

So, right after the first touchdown in the 4th quarter, my wife calls up to me from the basement and says, "When your game is over, come downstairs cuz there is a problem". Now, knowing her, she was just being polite and wanted me to come right away and I wanted to show that I had my priorities strait. I was fully expecting a loss, but I was glad it would not be a shutout. So I go downstairs and part of my basement is takin on a little water. She ****es at me for a while and I start cleaning up. I go upstairs to get a garbage bag and on the screen I see Brunell and Moss being interviewed on the sideline by that woman sideline reporter and I'm a bit perplexed. I'm thinkin 'I thought they only did that post game interview with the winning stars of the game'. I'm lookin and then it hit me. Oh sh***, we freaking won!!!!!

Then I went back and continued cleaning with a smile on my face.

Sleep ive been up since I dont think I can sleep all year long. All game long one of my coworkers who is a die hard cowgirl fan kept on calling me on the phone. He was bragging about roy williams, so when the skins pulled it out at the end i called him up and starting singing the Redskin song. It was the best feeling ever.

I was almost about to fall asleep after 2nd quarter when I thought well maybe after half time something can happen.. but nothing happened so I was just upset and laying down when I saw a TD :-D great job!

PS- I do know a lot of people at work who fell asleep and today everyone is asking for videos . LOL LOL :laugh:

Archived