Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey huh?

CrazyJoe92

MB was great tonight? What game were you watching? The one where he went 18-32 for 120 total net passing yards in the first 55 minutes? The one who threw an easy interception which ramsey could come in and throw? The one who got sacked 5 times, 3 of which he had plenty of time to throw the ball away, including the first drive when he knocked them out of field goal range.

Which MB were you watching? I was watching the one who was on the field and needed to be off. Dont get me wrong im estatic about the victory, and that second deep throw was right on the money(granted the Cowboys D pulled a Redskin), but how quick we are to forget the first 95 minutes of Mark Brunells play so far this season.

If brunell continues to play like he has so far this season, we are set to be in the bottom 6 offenses in points scored. Im excited how bout you? For the next two weeks ill be riding the high right now and just enjoying things, but come the seattle game, I dont want to see MB play another down.

I have never seen someone who calls them self a skins fan give an excuse for another team let alone Dallas. you should be ashamed of yourself. Just relax and ride the pine like Pat. hahaha :applause:

I have never seen someone who calls them self a skins fan give an excuse for another team let alone Dallas. you should be ashamed of yourself. Just relax and ride the pine like Pat. hahaha :applause:

Yes please forgive him for stating the obvious. :doh:

People just enjoy the W for at least 1 day. Then we can start the b1tchfest all over again tomorrow. :D

just want to know who still is "goo goo" for PR

MB was great tonight.

Im going to work and talking mad trash :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

could you come across more of an idiot? Mark Brunell was Great? mark brunell had 4 good minutes! out of 60, which means he was effective for 6% of the game!!! if that great, you need meds!! MB did nothing more than PR has done, poor underthrows, poor overthrows, and INT, a fumble (not in the stats line) missed two open WR's for TD's. seems to me he was everything PR was! only thing is PR wouldnt have been the embarrassment MB was for 3 quarters! the worst thing of all, MB had 2 great passes and 56 terrible minutes of football, and the people in here are so blinded by a dallas win to truly see what MB was last nite! he did nothing more than PR has done for us, but at 35 he offers no future, atleast that is something PR does/did offer us.

MB was Great? thats priceless! and ignorant! completely laughable! 4th and 3 and he lands a desperation bomb! if he hadnt got lucky on that pass this was a shut out! if were stapling our season to the Hopes of MB, I need to go cry! (and laugh at you some more) expecially when you inevitably realize the ignorance your your posts, which should take about 2 weeks for you to realize that!

ANY QB who leads us to a win against Dallas IN Dallas gets my vote. I hated him last year and have questioned him this year, but he gained a fan with his clutch performance last night. I just have a feeling Ramsey would have screwed it up.

believe in him, go ahead, when he drops you on your head with this normal terrible play, hopefully you dont get hurt to bad 99 minutes of absolute herrible football and to desperation passes make everyone a believer? you deserve to have MB tear your heart out for being so gullible (sp?)! how bad does MB have to play for everyone in here to realize this team is going nowhere? the first 56 minutes never happened? you think MB can get that lucky every week? time to wake up folks! shall I remind you twice in the last 3 years this team has been 2-0, it means very little, so try looking beyond the Dallas win see what this team truly is, a poor poor team with MB under center.

The fact of the matter is that both players are Redskins. I am glad that MB got us the win but it definitely was not pretty. I am not saying that he doesn't deserve credit for not giving up, but I think that Moss had a lot to do with the two TDs. Not to mention that the cowgirl D fell asleep. In the end I really don't care who our QB is as long as we get the W. It was ugly but still soooooo Sweet!!!!!

:point2sky :cheers:

just want to know who still is "goo goo" for PR

MB was great tonight.

Great??!! You thought he was Great? Seriously? I am as big a Patrick Ramsey fan there is, but at this point I know he's done in DC and I accept the fact that Brunell will be playing....But let me be very clear...there was Nothing Great about the quarterback play last night...Did he make some clutch throws? Yes....Is he a good QB? NO

Not that I'm for or against any QB, but why are people assuming Ramsey would make all the plays that Brunell would have made plus extra positive plays?

Brunell has dispelled the notion he's got nothing left in the arm - clearly he can throw it deep to some degree. Why not give him some more time practicing with the 1st team before declaring him done? He never got the majority of the practice snaps until this past week.

Not that I'm for or against any QB, but why are people assuming Ramsey would make all the plays that Brunell would have made plus extra positive plays?

Brunell has dispelled the notion he's got nothing left in the arm - clearly he can throw it deep to some degree. Why not give him some more time practicing with the 1st team before declaring him done? He never got the majority of the practice snaps until this past week.

because we dont need to! we all saw him last year, then every bragged about him in preseason, now we saw two more games, thats more than enough to know what MB bring to the table, which is nothing but failure 95% of the time, atleast playing PR or JC will help us in the future, but JG is to worried about his legacy to have another down season. If you need to see more MB to find out what he brings to the table, you cant be a real fan.

because we dont need to! we all saw him last year, then every bragged about him in preseason, now we saw two more games, thats more than enough to know what MB bring to the table, which is nothing but failure 95% of the time, atleast playing PR or JC will help us in the future, but JG is to worried about his legacy to have another down season. If you need to see more MB to find out what he brings to the table, you cant be a real fan.

Ramsey throws the ball a long ways but there's more to being a QB than that. Jeff George threw a pretty ball and piled up stats but would you argue that he's a good quarterback?

I'd say you're not the real fan if you can't see that the team is above any one individual.

You're a real piece of work, AJ. Those passes were perfect and for 3 quarters Brunell didn't do as bad as Ramsey usually does. We needed poise and a little bit of control and minus one pick thats what Brunell gave us. Ramsey also doesn't take off and make that long run. Ramsey also doesn't make that big throw on the run to Patten down the sideline for a 40 yard gain. Just admit man, Brunell played well. I'm not saying it was a pro bowl performance but cripes. We beat Dallas in Dallas for the first time since 1995. Brunell was at the helm and was a large part of that. I know all the Ramsey supporters out there are saying it was due to Moss, but whatever. Who threw the ball? Two players need to be perfect on those plays, dude. And one of them wasn't named Ramsey. Sorry, buck up and take it on the chin this time.

Maybe you'll get your wish in two weeks when we play Seattle. But I can't say I hope you do.

I hope Ramsey plays in Seattle!

Let's face it...a few good plays and a win trumps anything you did poorly in the game prior to that.

I have been saying this all along. I just wanted PR to have the chance with or without turnovers. Water under the bridge now. It's about wins and loses...not turnovers...MB turned the ball over...but who cares...he won the game and THAT is what counts.

believe in him, go ahead, when he drops you on your head with this normal terrible play, hopefully you dont get hurt to bad 99 minutes of absolute herrible football and to desperation passes make everyone a believer? you deserve to have MB tear your heart out for being so gullible (sp?)! how bad does MB have to play for everyone in here to realize this team is going nowhere? the first 56 minutes never happened? you think MB can get that lucky every week? time to wake up folks! shall I remind you twice in the last 3 years this team has been 2-0, it means very little, so try looking beyond the Dallas win see what this team truly is, a poor poor team with MB under center.

AMAZING!!! I never thought I would see anyone that THOUGHT he was a Redskin fan saying that kind of CRAP the day after we pull out a win against Dallas. Man, the fan base has gone to hell.

A miracle is the Franco Harris play.

Two perfectly thrown bombs weren't miracles. Sorry bro.

You'll also notice that the "team player and leader" Ramsey was nowhere to be seen after the first bomb. I saw two clips of Gibbs going over the play with Brunell. Campbell was right at his side, listening intently. Where was Ramsey? After that first one I didn't see him anywhere on the sidelines.

YOu did see the game photos thread with Ramsey screaming and contorting like a retard with Mark after the second TD, didn't you?

I have to admit, Ghost. Your criticism of Brunell has been spot-on. Last night, he was dropping back too far and not throwing to his receivers nearly enough. I just don't get it, because he obviously has the arm. He doesn't throw the intermediate ball that well, but his deep balls last night... well they were perfect. Brunell, even more than Ramsey, needs to have the team get positive yards on first down. He is terrible working out of third and long -- those penalties last night were killing him.

AMAZING!!! I never thought I would see anyone that THOUGHT he was a Redskin fan saying that kind of CRAP the day after we pull out a win against Dallas. Man, the fan base has gone to hell.

its the difference of not letting one miracle win cloud the judgement of where I think this team is headed with MB under center. Ive seen him play as everyone here has and to believe anything other than MB failing miserably is dillusional.

I have to admit, Ghost. Your criticism of Brunell has been spot-on. Last night, he was dropping back too far and not throwing to his receivers nearly enough. I just don't get it, because he obviously has the arm. He doesn't throw the intermediate ball that well, but his deep balls last night... well they were perfect. Brunell, even more than Ramsey, needs to have the team get positive yards on first down. He is terrible working out of third and long -- those penalties last night were killing him.

Thank you, Hooper.

Last night was like a rewind, even the TD throws weren't UTTERLY out of place for me, except whatever strength in his base was restored by having a healthy hamstring.

Brunell is very ineffective operating from the pocket and even his half roll outs and full rolls are not 'incredibly effective.' He also takes a lot of sacks EVEN When he sees the pressure coming and tries to run. Can't he realize by now that he isn't fast enough. And on that scramble, um, NO ONE was anyone near him and he did a good job on that feint to the outside and cut back inside but he's still very slow these days.

I'll be honest, I think it can get a little better, but I don't see how it gets 'much' better with a guy who plays in the pocket like he does, generally. I'm still waiting for a multifaceted passing game, not sidelines, waggles and the occasional deep bomb. We'll need to see other routes being used(and completed to)

They have a lot of work to do in the bye week.

This is asinine. Yes I gained some confidence in Brunell with those two deep passes but thats ALL he did all game. I need to see him put together consistent long drives then Ill have more faith in him. Until then put PR back in!

The first three quarters was on the play calling. It took us to be down by 13 to finally wake up. Mark's arm is fine, the reason why I want him in there then Pat is experience, this guy played in a AFC Championship game, last night he showed now matter how bad it was he still hung in there.

I think we should also look at how good Dallas' D is, they look dam good.

Are you kidding?? You think Brunell had a "great game"? I've seen great games by QB's and that wasn't one of them.

He was gutsy and made a couple big plays in the end. Please don't tell me that 10 minutes into the 4th quarter anyone would have said," Brunell had a great game!"

Roger Staubach and John Elway got into the Hall of Fame because of games like that. You don't need Peyton Manning numbers, you need to win. Enough said.

Archived