Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey huh?

CrazyJoe92

could you come across more of an idiot? Mark Brunell was Great? mark brunell had 4 good minutes! out of 60, which means he was effective for 6% of the game!!! if that great, you need meds!! MB did nothing more than PR has done, poor underthrows, poor overthrows, and INT, a fumble (not in the stats line) missed two open WR's for TD's. seems to me he was everything PR was! only thing is PR wouldnt have been the embarrassment MB was for 3 quarters! the worst thing of all, MB had 2 great passes and 56 terrible minutes of football, and the people in here are so blinded by a dallas win to truly see what MB was last nite! he did nothing more than PR has done for us, but at 35 he offers no future, atleast that is something PR does/did offer us.

MB was Great? thats priceless! and ignorant! completely laughable! 4th and 3 and he lands a desperation bomb! if he hadnt got lucky on that pass this was a shut out! if were stapling our season to the Hopes of MB, I need to go cry! (and laugh at you some more) expecially when you inevitably realize the ignorance your your posts, which should take about 2 weeks for you to realize that!

But yet he Still won the game against a team we have not beaten in 10 years right?

you know what’s priceless? Seeing PR on the sideline and not in the game LOL :laugh:

Ramsey has practiced with the starters all season and brunell hasn’t but yet he still wins the game. Thats why the passes were off at times.

when have you seen PR 27 yards away from the first down and run 25 yards because there are no open receivers to make a good play? I have not seem PR turn A bad situation in to something good ever

when was the last time you saw PR play an entire game and pre season and win?

MB may have threw an INT but he did something Ramsey will never be able to do and that’s keep working tell you win a ball game.

Quick question because I don’t know how much you really know about football. How is it MB fault for getting sacked when the O nine was having a hard time blocking the D and most of the time MB had someone from each side coming after him? Thats how I know you LOVE Ramsey because yall think a like make bad decisions. I guess you wanted him to just throw the ball up and hope someone from the redskins got a hand on it. how bout we do it the right? The Mark brunell way. I mean after all MB is the Starter meaning he is better than PR.

PR will go down in history as a fake with more ints thrown than touchdowns. there may be one good thing for PR though.. at least he will have his name in the record books for more ints then TD’s :doh:

because we dont need to! we all saw him last year, then every bragged about him in preseason, now we saw two more games, thats more than enough to know what MB bring to the table, which is nothing but failure 95% of the time, atleast playing PR or JC will help us in the future, but JG is to worried about his legacy to have another down season. If you need to see more MB to find out what he brings to the table, you cant be a real fan.

I hope you know that does not make any sense and you need to think about what you said.

Yea we all saw him last year and we saw ramsey LAST YEAR it’s a new year we cant win last year if you didn’t know that. Oh yea, MB had the shoulder and hamstring injury so he really could not play to his potential. Can you play 100% in the NFL with an injury?

The funny thing about it is that PR didn’t have any problems and still played like crap. Now, I knew last year PR would be better for the team because he did not have any physical problems but this year the real QB mark B is well and better than PR by far. If it was the other way around I was say the same thing about MB because I want to win. But this year PR is not a winner.

PR will never play for the skins again, that’s why they got Cam on the team because he will be playing sooner than you know it and letting the second string QB go. I don’t want PR playing anyway he is a sellout. Your beloved QB did ask to get traded when he knew he was not going to play leaving his fellow teammates and beloved fans out in the rain. Is that the type of person you want to lead you football team? I sure don’t. its funny how he decided to stay though. I call him the “band wagon boy”

But yet he Still won the game against a team we have not

when have you seen PR 27 yards away from the first down and run 25 yards because there are no open receivers to make a good play? I have not seem PR turn A bad situation in to something good ever

I pretty sure u remember the second season opener of Spurrier era when the Skins played the Jets? It was 4th Q and long to go and Ramsey tugged in and ran for 15 yards to make a first down. Because of that we won by a field goal. There u go.

But yet he Still won the game against a team we have not beaten in 10 years right?

you know what’s priceless? Seeing PR on the sideline and not in the game LOL :laugh:

Ramsey has practiced with the starters all season and brunell hasn’t but yet he still wins the game. Thats why the passes were off at times.

when was the last time you saw PR play an entire game and pre season and win?

MB may have threw an INT but he did something Ramsey will never be able to do and that’s keep working tell you win a ball game.

Quick question because I don’t know how much you really know about football. How is it MB fault for getting sacked when the O nine was having a hard time blocking the D and most of the time MB had someone from each side coming after him? Thats how I know you LOVE Ramsey because yall think a like make bad decisions. I guess you wanted him to just throw the ball up and hope someone from the redskins got a hand on it. how bout we do it the right? The Mark brunell way. I mean after all MB is the Starter meaning he is better than PR.

PR will go down in history as a fake with more ints thrown than touchdowns. there may be one good thing for PR though.. at least he will have his name in the record books for more ints then TD’s :doh:

Ok..come on now...If you have never seen Patrick make something good out of a poor play then you haven't watched him play. You can argue a lot of things but that on isn't going to fly. He did it on several third and longs in the bears game.

I pretty sure u remember the second season opener of Spurrier era when the Skins played the Jets? It was 4th Q and long to go and Ramsey tugged in and ran for 15 yards to make a first down. Because of that we won by a field goal. There u go.

Spurrier, Who is that guy? :laugh:

First that was not over 25 yards you can run toward the sideline and get 15 yards and I know that’s was not the reason they won the game. Haha ramsey won the game because he ran a first down hahaaa good1

Second how many yards was it before the first down I know it was not a lot.

Third you got to have a "work sited" or something because anyone can make something like that up.

4th if he did do that, that was like 4 years ago. is he going to do that again anytime soon?

Finally, HE WAS PLAYING THE JETS

Ok..come on now...If you have never seen Patrick make something good out of a poor play then you haven't watched him play. You can argue a lot of things but that on isn't going to fly. He did it on several third and longs in the bears game.

:laugh: the bears

Spurrier, Who is that guy? :laugh:

First that was not over 25 yards you can run toward the sideline and get 15 yards and I know that’s was not the reason they won the game. Haha ramsey won the game because he ran a first down hahaaa good1

Third you got to have a "work sited" or something because anyone can make something like that up.

4th if he did do that, that was like 4 years ago. is he going to do that again anytime soon?

In my opinion Ramsey would have played better than Brunell in that game. We would move the ball down the field better and CP would have more rushing yards. Plus Ramsey basically beat the Cowboyz last year but ST messed up on that bomb to Crayton (ST you're too damn good). And Ramsey did win the game for us against the Jets. It's funny that some of you ex-Ramsey supporters are now hating on him. Ramsey was on the come up until he got hurt during Spurrier's last year. He got player of the week honors in the NFC that year, and looked real good. Yes Ramsey throws picks, who care's he's a gunslinger that's what they do. If Joe had a young Farve he would never start, or a Bledsoe, or even a Elway. So please stop talking about int's. If you are getting TD's, with the DEF we have, then I wouldn't care about the ints. David Carr struggles more than Pat, he has better receivers than Pat, but no one really talks about him. Eli doesn't look that good but no one talks about Eli, so please leave Project Pat alone. Because as soon as he gets his opportunity somewhere else, we will be saying the same thing that we say about all Washington Franchises, "Damn we let that dude get away."

In my opinion Ramsey would have played better than Brunell in that game. We would move the ball down the field better and CP would have more rushing yards. Plus Ramsey basically beat the Cowboyz last year but ST messed up on that bomb to Crayton (ST you're too damn good). And Ramsey did win the game for us against the Jets. It's funny that some of you ex-Ramsey supporters are now hating on him. Ramsey was on the come up until he got hurt during Spurrier's last year. He got player of the week honors in the NFC that year, and looked real good. Yes Ramsey throws picks, who care's he's a gunslinger that's what they do. If Joe had a young Farve he would never start, or a Bledsoe, or even a Elway. So please stop talking about int's. If you are getting TD's, with the DEF we have, then I wouldn't care about the ints. David Carr struggles more than Pat, he has better receivers than Pat, but no one really talks about him. Eli doesn't look that good but no one talks about Eli, so please leave Project Pat alone. Because as soon as he gets his opportunity somewhere else, we will be saying the same thing that we say about all Washington Franchises, "Damn we let that dude get away."[/QUOT

Well said. Our D can stand one or two turnovers just like they did monday night.

PR will go down in history as a fake with more ints thrown than touchdowns. there may be one good thing for PR though.. at least he will have his name in the record books for more ints then TD’s :doh: [/color]

Dude...you've got no clue!!! The problem is, he's not going to be throwing TD's in Washington, but another NFL city and it will make you sick.

The quarterbacks dont matter as much as the plays being called. But having a veteran in the pocket i feel more secure! Ramsey has done nothing to prove himself worthy to start for this team and really Brunell hasnt done much either, cept a handfull of great passes. Ill let next weeks game be the deciding factor.

First that was not over 25 yards you can run toward the sideline and get 15 yards and I know that’s was not the reason they won the game. Haha ramsey won the game because he ran a first down hahaaa good

It was 24 yards both of you are wrong. He also ran for 18 and 17 yards, one vs. the NYG in a comeback in 2003(that failed in OT due to the defense) and 2004(vs. the Giants again where he outran a safety.)

And the 24 yard scramble WAS the play that put the Skins in FG range, what the ____ are you talking about?

Brunell's scramble was against an empty second level(except one dude he made a good move on) whereas all of Ramsey's scrambles were with defenders at the second level, especially the Jets game. It's actually harder, genius, to run for 24 yards when it's 1st and 10(mighta been 15, can't remember) then it is to run on super-deep coverage on 3rd and 28.

So, he's done it in 2003 and 2004 in games where it mattered(coming back or tryingto win a game) Looks like the onus is on you to show why he couldn't or wouldn't do it again.

I'm glad to see all of the Ramsey homers are sticking with their guy. However, I don't ever recall PR doing any quarterbacking like MB during the last 5 minutes of the game, that is considering the amount of pressure, noise, and time constraints.

In my humble opinion...

yeah, it sucks that people like you don't have more to complain about.

Yes our D did do a great job, but our D didn't throw 2 TD passes. The big part of what Joe Gibbs likes about Brunell as opposed to Ramsey is that he didn't get beat down like Ramsey has in the past and was able to do what he did at the end of the game.

where did u learn football?

brunell threw that int. our d limited them to a field goal. then our d only gave up only one TD. if our d gave up more, those two miracle TD we had in the last 4 minutes would be useless wouldnt it? common sense.

lastly, our d stopped cowboys O twice at the end. thats basically winning the game for us dude. if our d couldnt stop the cowboys, they wouldve kicked the field goal and won the game. our D was on the field that stopped the cowboys offense that lead to our win not those two TDs. Time still reamined after the 2nd TD by the redskins. game wasnt over. u got that?

your wrong i wish i didn’t have to say this but this is one game where the D did not win the game for us by themself. They had no push the cowgirls O line was just to strong for them up front. I feel that they had a great game but they did not play as well as they always do. I think it was because they wanted it so bad they over committed causing them to miss tackles. I know the D can play better because I have seen them play better

read my previous post. i dont know how u people come up with these stuff. again, our d kept us in the game just so we can have a chance to win. then after our 2nd TD, there was enough time for the cowboys to score especially with the long kick off return which thank god the kicker made the tackle. then our great D went on the field and stopped the cowboys O cold. the last drive happened to be redskins D vs cowboys O and our great D won it for us.

Ramseys problem is he is not a good QB when the defense knows he is going to throw. So when they get behind Ramsey is useless because the defense tricks him with different packages. When the Redskins are ahead Ramsey looks like a pro bowl QB. Like gamesl ast yr vs the Giants and Vikings. But most games you are not going to have the lead. Thats why Ramsey was so bad in Spurriers sytem. When the defense knows he is going to throw, they send different blitz packages and has no idea how to break it.

Archived