Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The official complain about all the complaining thread (merged)

Hogskin1

I can not believe all the CRAP I am seeing on a site that is supposed to be for FANS.

- Guys offering wagers AGAINST our players and team

- Guys making personal attacks on members of our team AND our head coach. Outright calling him a liar and calling for him to be fired.

- Guys hoping a whiny QB who will not accept the 2nd string role he seems to have earned, will go to another team and turn it on against the Redskins.

I could understand it if it was just a couple 12-year-olds that did not have enough life experience to know any better. But it is through all age ranges.

Apparently, team support and loyalty mean NOTHING to a LARGE number of the people on this site. They just don't get it that starter changes HAPPEN in the NFL, and they happen for a variety of reasons. No one has an inalienable RIGHT to a starting job.

But even if that were NOT the case, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THE BS THAT IS PERMEATING THIS SITE. Disagreement is expected, and is fine. But the horsecrap I listed above is NOT just disagreement over issues, it is attacks on our team. Guys, why don't you finally be honest with YOURSELVES!!! and admit it. You are a PR fans, but you are NOT REDSKIN FANS (just talking to those with the offensive posts, NOT all PR fans!!) In fact you have become REDSKIN HATERS. Do everyone a favor and take it to

I-HATE-REDSKINS.com

where it belongs. Leave the fan sites to Redskin FANS!!!!! I am sure that any of you offensive posters that have tickets will be out there at the next home game booing our team lustily. That is another thing that NO REAL FAN does. Grow up.

I can not believe all the CRAP I am seeing on a site that is supposed to be for FANS.

- Guys making personal attacks on members of our team AND our head coach. Outright calling him a liar and calling for him to be fired.

- Guys hoping a whiny QB who will not accept the 2nd string role he seems to have earned, will go to another team and turn it on against the Redskins.

I could understand it if it was just a couple 12-year-olds that did not have enough life experience to know any better. But it is through all age ranges.

Apparently, team support and loyalty mean NOTHING to a LARGE number of the people on this site. They just don't get it that starter changes HAPPEN in the NFL, and they happen for a variety of reasons. No one has an inalienable RIGHT to a starting job.

But even if that were NOT the case, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THE BS THAT IS PERMEATING THIS SITE. Disagreement is expected, and is fine. But the horsecrap I listed above is NOT just disagreement over issues, it is attacks on our team. Guys, why don't you finally be honest with YOURSELVES!!! and admit it. You are a PR fans, but you are NOT REDSKIN FANS (just talking to those with the offensive posts, NOT all PR fans!!) In fact you have become REDSKIN HATERS. Do everyone a favor and take it to

I-HATE-REDSKINS.com

where it belongs. Leave the fan sites to Redskin FANS!!!!! I am sure that any of you offensive posters that have tickets will be out there at the next home game booing our team lustily. That is another thing that NO REAL FAN does. Grow up.

IT MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH ... fine for cowboy fans to come here and talk crap, but my god...

go ahead and criticizse the the team, but don't disrepect it. Its a sad day for a real cool site.

I just pray to god that other fans react the same way.

That has got to be one of the most to-the-point posts I have read on this matter... :cheers:

It's ironic to see people claiming to want what best for the team saying they hope Patrick goes somewhere else and torches us. I'm also a fan of the Washington Redskins, not a particular player. We have too many people falling in-love with players and willing to jump ship all too easily just for one guy. Fine. The nastiness and downright libel we have seen since last night is unnecessary, though.

Here are the skins sitting at 1-0 and everyone is complaining about the MB Vs. PR Debate. I believe MB is the better starter right now and gives us the best chance to win RIGHT NOW. I am a big PR fan and everyone loves him on this board but, its not about who you like, its about who can the skins win with and thats MB.

These threads are really upsetting to see. People calling gibbs out Ect.. Wow. I am Redskins fan and I believe in my team unlike most people on here. Some people need to chill. We have a very talented team and I believe we will win on Monday nite. Just relax skins fans!

And oh yea were 1-0 and the eagles are 0-1. We'll get it going soon boys. Its just a matter of time Baby. Remember In GIbbs We TRUST! :cheers:

From reading that I would say this person is not happy with extremeskins at the moment. :)

Wow - I sure did not intend to convey THAT message. I love this site, but am strongly unappreciative of the personal attacks on our team and it's staff by those calling themselves fans. I certainly do not blame the SITE. I don't believe in "shooting the messenger"...

Easy easy easy...everyone needs to come down. Don't blame a site for allowing people to get on and rant and rave about personnel decisions. That is a knee-jerk reaction which can only be considered natural the day after this bombshell. If we win, everyone will feel a whole lot better. Everyone.

I-HATE-REDSKINS.com

I think you are way off the mark. I am a Cowboys fan and one thing I can say for certain is that most of the members here are die hard skins fans. What you are seeing is the response from people who are frustrated and feel betrayed in what is one of the biggest games of the year. I mean come on skins v. cowboys on monday night is ALWAYS a great game. I remember when the skins were on a roll and hadn't lost a game. Cowboys beat them that year. Only team to do so. Records don't matter when it comes to the skins and cowboys. changing QB's like he did many people feel that Gibbs made a huge mistake (I think so to) and Ramsey gives you the best chance to win. Brunell is not a deep ball threat and that is what you guys need to keep 8 out of the box. I know many times I have said skins fans were blind homers but at some point you get frustrated with so many poor moves. people have a right to expres their frustration. But he.....Any Given Sunday

Do you honestly expect 16-18 year old kids to show maturity when something like this happens?? DONT READ IT is what I say to you. They were shocked and disappointed like alot of us were. It will simmer down in a few days. I like Patrick Ramsey as our QB but all I can think about is Dallas on MNF :wewantd:

Easy easy easy...everyone needs to come down. Don't blame a site for allowing people to get on and rant and rave about personnel decisions. That is a knee-jerk reaction which can only be considered natural the day after this bombshell. If we win, everyone will feel a whole lot better. Everyone.

I'm still trying to figure out where in this thread, anyone attacked the site??

I-HATE-REDSKINS.com is a metaphor, NOT a real site. My tirade was ONLY about the outrageous posts in the past 24 hours, and bore no reflection on the site. To me, it is the BEST site on the internet.

Do you honestly expect 16-18 year old kids to show maturity when something like this happens?? DONT READ IT is what I say to you. They were shocked and disappointed like alot of us were. It will simmer down in a few days. I like Patrick Ramsey as our QB but all I can think about is Dallas on MNF :wewantd:

I agree with you completely about the teens. But many of these posts were made by guys showing ages in the 30's and 40's.

I-HATE-REDSKINS.com

Here, here. I don't thnk I've ever seen a bigger bunch of girls in one place in all my life

Archived