Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game announcers! (J.Bostic & Joey T) MERGED

skns4life

OMG! this has been the worst game I have watched in a long time. Not so much because of the game itself, but Jeff Bostic! He has got to be the worst announcer in the history of all of sports. The guy is just awful. Awful game announcing, and horrible comic relief. Thank God he won't be covering any real games this year or I would have to watch the game with mute on. (I don't have Sirius or anything :( )

Green was the worst of the bunch IMO.

Not only did he state the obvious but he made verbal mistakes throughout the game. I could rant for awhile on how bad I thought he was and list all of his mistakes, but I have neither the time nor energy to devote to bashing Darrell. I'll just leave it as I thought he sucked and I hope never to see him behind a mic again. :puke:

My main problem with Bostic and Joey T is they keep telling inside jokes that no one watching would get. Last night they talked about something that happened in a game 20 years ago. They both laughed and that was it. I was a fan 20 years ago, but I can't remember every game. They just need to explain what happened, and maybe how it is comparable to the game they are announcing.

Green just seems nervous or something. I literally have to hit mute or something half way through his speeches. Painful.

When Nemo accidently ran into that guy on a kick return and was called for a block in the back, Bostic made the assumption that he never played special teams in college. Nemo was named Conference Special Teams Player of the Year in his senior season. He has been awesome on ST so far.

Do you all see that horrible commerical with the family of 3 singing about buying their car on the internet? I hate that ad. My girlfriend was watching the game with me last night, and as that ad goes off she looks at me and says "I think i want to shoot myself"...so funny

they have played that ad in like every freaking game.

Archived