Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game announcers! (J.Bostic & Joey T) MERGED

skns4life

What I find amazing is how Bostic can remeber such detailed information about games he played in: " I remember back in 85 with 2:32 left to play in the game on the 43 yard line playing against the St. Louis Cardinals.....blah,blah,blah" Damn, the guy must relive every freaking moment of his playing career. BTW, D. Green is awful on the sideline. The guy adds nothing to the broadcast. I just roll my eyes everytime they show him doing some worthless interview or commentary.

What I find amazing is how Bostic can remeber such detailed information about games he played in: " I remember back in 85 with 2:32 left to play in the game on the 43 yard line playing against the St. Louis Cardinals.....blah,blah,blah" Damn, the guy must relive every freaking moment of his playing career. BTW, D. Green is awful on the sideline. The guy adds nothing to the broadcast. I just roll my eyes everytime they show him doing some worthless interview or commentary.

Wow, you must be a real fan. How can you roll your eyes at Darrell Green. The guy is a carrer football player. He has no training or experience in broadcasting and he is trying to learn. The stuff takes time. Give the man a break.

Wow, you must be a real fan. How can you roll your eyes at Darrell Green. The guy is a carrer football player. He has no training or experience in broadcasting and he is trying to learn. The stuff takes time. Give the man a break.

Actually, I should say that I feel that way about all sideline reporting. D. Green just stands out as did Eric Dickerson. I really don't see the point in having someone reporting on the sideline. I guess the only real value would be the reporting of injuries as D.Green was the first to break(no pun) the news of the injury to M. White.

Actually, I should say that I feel that way about all sideline reporting. D. Green just stands out as did Eric Dickerson. I really don't see the point in having someone reporting on the sideline. I guess the only real value would be the reporting of injuries as D.Green was the first to break(no pun) the news of the injury to M. White.

I think it is cool just to see him on the sidelines. I usually don't like sideline reporting either, but come on man, its Darrell! :helmet:

Since it's just preseason I actually don't mind them since they give some decent analysis on the team.

But Bostic's stories get annoying after a while.

"20 years ago we were playing the Lions and blah blah blah..."

:laugh: yea the stories are kinda dumb. but everytime he says 'wait a sec, i got a story after this play' i'm all ears. i always hope the next one will be good. JT just seems to play along with little interest.

i dont' mind DG at all. i think he's gotten better over time. sideline reporting is useless in all sports. do they have dugout reporters in baseball? :laugh:

They had me cracking up when they were kissing Mr. "I'm an Offensive Genius" Billick’s rear towards the end of the half when he was calling those time outs. Yeah, that was brilliant, Brian. Your team gets back on the field and your quarterback gets chased out of the pocket on the first play. Of course if Coach Gibbs had been calling those time outs, they’d have been all over it.

Archived