Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grab a stick & beat a dead horse - The Merged QB Threads

illone

Originally posted by goldenster95

Can you read and comprehend, dude?

He, at times, makes suspect decisions, but he generally is all rigth on them. Are you that dense not to appreciate that fine distinction?

Oh yeah, great response to his starter rating last year.

:laugh:

I might not be able to read or comprehend much but at least I can make up my mind.

Jeckyl and Hyde, much?

You and ghost are seriously out there with your logic. Think about it, would you want Ramsey on our team if he performed this way somewhere else?

I'm just trying to figure out why you love him so much..... I think he has a great arm, I will never argue that, the problem is he has no CLUE how to use it. You know what they say about potential.

The point here, for the umpteenth time is not whether you're ultimately right, it's whether you have a sufficient factual basis to back up your opinion right now.

I see three people calling you out on what you just made a case to say Ramsey has the tools.

I happen to agree with them.

You can sit in this thread and argue all you like. I suggest we just agree to disagree, and we can move forward from here.

Oh God, another dense poster.

Okay, let me just point you to his rating as a starter last year. Try tackling that. Of course, I've asked you that umpteen times and you've whiffed.

Balls in your court, junior. As it has been the for the last few hours.

I got your junior swinging dad.

As a starter his rating was 87.8. However, his win/loss record as astarter was 3 and 6. Last year as a starter he has 10 TDs but also had 11 INTs. As a started he averaged all of 6.72 yards per attempt.

Jeez, leave it to JimmiJo to seize on the lone, isolated point and extrapolate grand conclusions from them.

Lenni Riefenstahl would've been proud.

You're sitting there with your thesaurus right now aren't you?

Originally posted by illone

I might not be able to read or comprehend much but at least I can make up my mind.

Jeckyl and Hyde, much?

You and ghost are seriously out there with your logic. Think about it, would you want Ramsey on our team if he performed this way somewhere else?

I'm just trying to figure out why you love him so much..... I think he has a great arm, I will never argue that, the problem is he has no CLUE how to use it. You know what they say about potential.

Uhh, no. No one with some modicum of comprehension would see that I'm vacillating one bit.

And I'm out there with my logic. :laugh: ARE YOU KIDDING?

Sure, man, whatever you say.

And I guess that starter rating doesn't mean much, huh?

Next.

Uhh, no. No one with some modicum of comprehension would see that I'm vacillating one bit.

And I'm out there with my logic. :laugh: ARE YOU KIDDING?

Sure, man, whatever you say.

And I guess that starter rating doesn't mean much, huh?

Next.

Win/loss rating is the only one I care about Sonny-Jim.

Originally posted by JimmiJo

As a starter his rating was 87.8. However, his win/loss record as astarter was 3 and 6. Last year as a starter he has 10 TDs but also had 11 INTs. As a started he averaged all of 6.72 yards per attempt.

:cheers:

The only stat that matters to me is the one with 3 and 6 in it.

Until I watch Ramsey compile a winning season, none the less 3-4 games in a row of good decision making, I'll continue to doubt him. Not sure why the rest of you want to stick up for someone who the rest of the league laughs at:laugh:.

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

I see three people calling you out on what you just made a case to say Ramsey has the tools.

I happen to agree with them.

You can sit in this thread and argue all you like. I suggest we just agree to disagree, and we can move forward from here.

Oh, I see, if you start counting people and not the logic at issue, that's somehow the crux of this whole thing, right?

Jeez, man.

Ever read or heard jury instructions before? One that's prevalent in most jurisdictions is that it's not the number of witnesses that one side has that counts, it's the quality of the testimony.

Is this the thread I officially jump off the Ramsey bandwagon?

The team overall isn't nearly as bad as it displayed tonight, exhibition football, etc. But unfortunately Ramsey is still the same Patrick Ramsey. Absolutely deadly inside 10 yards. A literal toss up beyond 10 yards.

He is destined to be an average QB at best in this league.

:cheers:

The only stat that matters to me is the one with 3 and 6 in it.

Until I watch Ramsey compile a winning season, none the less 3-4 games in a row of good decision making, I'll continue to doubt him. Not sure why the rest of you want to stick up for someone who the rest of the league laughs at:laugh:.

Uhhh, try 3-4, where three of those games came against the Eagles and Steelers. In fact, his first game out of the box was against the Eagles.

Get a clue, man.

Originally posted by JimmiJo

Or did you borrow Ghost's :) ?

I'll give you that one, that was funny.

Though I'd hasten to add that deftly putting thought to keyboard is both a talent and a learned skill. The degree of endowment varies from individual to individual.

:)

Sad but true:doh:

Maybe, and maybe he's destined to be even worse than that. But that's not my point or Ghost's point. And that point is that there's not enough info to suggest that yet.

Hey, at least we got past the "Brunell's better based on yesterday's game" point now. Man, what a dumbazz point that was.

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

I'll give you that one, that was funny.

Though I'd hasten to add that deftly putting thought to keyboard is both a talent and a learned skill. The degree of endowment varies from individual to individual.

:)

Hey Ghost, try not to use too many big words or use anything more than basic logic, it might confuse some here.

About what, his winning record, his great decision making, or his excellent vision?

Oh wait, he doesnt have any of those:laugh:

Nah, about his starter rating being statistically in the range of Favre's.

Illone, you've gotten played hard tonight.

Give it up.

No, I'm not. That's how I normally write.

I see. Well in that case I will say the following: I hope Ramsey's touchdowns are as plentiful as your writing is verbose, and his interceptions as few as the points upon which you have constructed your argument.

Maybe, and maybe he's destined to be even worse than that. But that's not my point or Ghost's point. And that point is that there's not enough info to suggest that yet.

So when do we have enough info? 5, 8. maybe 10 years?

That is a serious question BTW.

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

Goldenster, i gotta ask, why are you defending Ramsey so hardcore? what has he done (besides that rating you keep referencing) to make you want to take a bullet for him? I don't think he's that great, I've defended him in the past, but not to this extreme....

It's about more than Patrick. I already posted that earlier. This goes to Lavar, Chris Samuels, a few other players.

It goes well beyond football, really.

The clash of worldviews.

Nah, about his starter rating being statistically in the range of Favre's.

Illone, you've gotten played hard tonight.

Give it up.

Ok, I'll stop posting. You can still go to bed tonight knowing that Ramsey has done NOTHING to warrant your lips on his jockstrap. I'd understand if we were winning, but we're not.

I don't care if you, me or the President got played. The point is the Redskins lose games with Ramsey under center. Do you really care about his rating more than his w/l record?

I guess this is the time when I just kinda let you think you've won the argument. I can't discuss this with you if all you care about is his rating.

All I care about is winning football games.

Ok, I'll stop posting. You can still go to bed tonight knowing that Ramsey has done NOTHING to warrant your lips on his jockstrap. I'd understand if we were winning, but we're not.

I don't care if you, me or the President got played. The point is the Redskins lose games with Ramsey under center. Do you really care about his rating more than his w/l record?

I guess this is the time when I just kinda let you think you've won the argument. I can't discuss this with you if all you care about is his rating.

All I care about is winning football games.

Yessireebob!

Archived