Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL REDSKINS/RAVENS Game Thread

Blondie

Well 3 things that have me :D . First and formost our D is increadible. Can't wait for them to feed on the rookie next week. Second how do you guys feel about our number 1 draft pick. I hope you Mike Williams dude are seing the light on this one. And 3rd I know that Gibbs will pull Ramsey if he doen't do it in the first two games. He will have the time because I just don't think the Bears or the Cowboys will be able to do a lot with this OL. So if he doesn't produce I expect to see Brunell week 3 after our bye.

Ok bring now the second half and lets see our future QB.

Agreed. I think the Oline (starters and backups) has had another great night in pass protection. Running has been a little more suspect than last week, but these guys are beasts in pass pro right now. :point2sky

Agreed. Let me add one more. I think the Oline (starters and backups) has had another great night in pass protection. Running has been a little more suspect than last week, but these guys are beasts in pass pro right now. :point2sky

Oh yea. Thanks for the cover buddy. Our OL is looking way better than last year.

Archived