Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL REDSKINS/RAVENS Game Thread

Blondie

Kinda new here but give ramsey a chance!! he has been in for at most a half and he didnt have Clinton portis to start the running game to open up the throw a little more. Im not saying he is the answer but don't jump ship just yet. I think he will be fine. Maybe not the long term answer but he may be.

Do you want the guy who gives us the best chance to win or what????? I'm sick of this give PR a chance stuff. You'd think we signed him last week. I'll be disappointed in Coach Gibbs if he doesn't start Brunell.

Brunell people please chill out. Ramsey barely played tonight, and i dunno how many of the starters played but that is THE BEST SECONDARY IN THE NFL. Seriously. Rolle and McAllister are both shutdown corners, and Ed Reed is the best safety in the game. It doesn't even matter who plays FS when u have those 3 back there.

Here's a halftime thought - would you rather have a player that doesn't play well in practice (ala D. Mac) but makes catches in the game OR a player that excites the coaches in practice but can't catch the ball (ala A. Brown)?

Talk among yourselves.

I vote

Trust in Joe.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Archived