Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL REDSKINS/RAVENS Game Thread

Blondie

Seems fairly obvious that Brunell is the best QB on the team thus far this year...good to know we have a good back-up should anything happen to Ramsey.

Y'all seem to forget that Gibbs is steering this ship. He WILL do what is best for the Skins. He still thinks Ramsey is the best QB for this team now, for WHATEVER reason. He doesn't have to explain his exponentially superior football mind to me.

He knows what he is doing, and he thinks Ramsey is better than Brunell. When the day comes when he believes another QB gives us the best chance to win, then he will make the change. Until he thinks that way, I believe Ramsey is the better QB because GIBBS thinks he is the better QB.

All I know is, I am drinking gallon after gallon after keg after keg of the Gibbs Kool-Aid, and I'm behind him all way. Stop armchair coaching, software designers and other assorted regular non-football office people.

Brunell has been playing well but to say he should be starting because he is moving the ball on 2nd and 3rd stringers is insane. I remember the way he threw last year and the year before against starters.

I remember, the questions is does everybody else?

:2cents:

I like the experience over the nervous pocket presence... Make a play with my feet instead of tighten up and get smashed!

Brunell has it Ramsey is still looking for it... I hope he finds it soon!

Skins do two kneel downs anal billick calls two timeouts.

running play anal calls a timeout with 14 secs remaining

5 yd return by m clayton

A wright blitz pass thrown away grounding is declined

halftime skins 10 birds 3

I'm not saying that after the scrambling the accuracy and command of he offense that brunell should start but................................

And to think almost all of us got pissed when we drafted him over williams I am happy i wasnt I knew this guy was gonna be great smoot who????? I know some of you are but i was never really a big smoot fan as you can tell. :helmet: :logo: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I have been on the Rodgers bandwagon from day one. Williams said he got the best CB in the draft and I believe him.

Well 3 things that have me :D . First and formost our D is increadible. Can't wait for them to feed on the rookie next week. Second how do you guys feel about our number 1 draft pick. I hope you Mike Williams dude are seing the light on this one. And 3rd I know that Gibbs will pull Ramsey if he doen't do it in the first two games. He will have the time because I just don't think the Bears or the Cowboys will be able to do a lot with this OL. So if he doesn't produce I expect to see Brunell week 3 after our bye.

Ok bring now the second half and lets see our future QB.

Archived