Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official DTC hype thread!

Gothimus-You pictched a certified hissy fit. I would to if someone made fun of my toys!

Blondie-That was actually pretty funny.

Diego- Cant wait player!

Ol faithful-That was the first game with the megaphone! Pipi! Ha we were just basking in that day! Don't lurk, come on over and grab some DTC punch!

My man Griff!-Cant wait to see you game one, keep that stuff away from me for the rest of the season! Hahahahah!

Who has been to an F-51 tailgate? Give some detailed accounts if you can remember them!

I attended one with my son last year. Got to meet Thito, The Mayor (smoot21 at that time), skinsfan44, riggoranger, pez, tommythe greek, blade, diehard, raub, bncpa, dustinmfox, and soooo many more. The food was great and the beer was cold. I saw a freestyle rap-off, some megaphone trash-talking, and even met some of Clinton Portis' little bros! We had a great time and hope to stop by again this year.

I also made friends with a guy who opened my Red Stripes with his teeth. I have forgotten his name but he was MY mvp!

Wow. Who would have guessed that a 67 year old would be the first one to hate?

I guess when your 67 years old there is a lot of time between prostate check ups and prune juice drinking.

Did you vote for Abe Lincoln?

Keep them coming.

Why you got to be hatin on a old man yo?

I attended one with my son last year. Got to meet Thito, The Mayor (smoot21 at that time), skinsfan44, riggoranger, pez, tommythe greek, blade, diehard, raub, bncpa, dustinmfox, and soooo many more. The food was great and the beer was cold. I saw a freestyle rap-off, some megaphone trash-talking, and even met some of Clinton Portis' little bros! We had a great time and hope to stop by again this year.

I also made friends with a guy who opened my Red Stripes with his teeth. I have forgotten his name but he was MY mvp!

Helping our white friends dance for 30 years

Red Stripe

Its Beerrrrr

lol The adds got me and I tried it and its actually pretty good

Well every Redskin fan here is invited to F-51.

Let me give you a little taste of opening day festivities.

M51, you liked that freestyle battle, get ready for the debut of the DTC album week one. Thast right, the CEO ask CowboyKilla will be dropping his debut album with guest appearence from the Mayor, the President, and the Head Coach of DTC.

Plus, round 2 of the freestyle battle!

The best dressed contest will be in full effect, with an open list of participants already at the 20 mark!

The SOC has a new drink for opening day, plus a vat of DTC punch will also be in the fold.

First game, means initiations, so expect to see 5 beer bongers early!

Skinsfann44 has a new security partner, Halter91 will be a full time resident in F-51 he bongs on the 11th!

Plus suprise antics from the DTC!

If you havent been, the opening day is always the best, so try and make it to F-51!

looks like a good time... I hope to check out an F-51 tailgate or two this year. I'd also like to see RonJeremy and the 4C... (ok I admit I just want to see Lady Saperton), and there was also talk of an official ES tailgate. That would be cool too.

Hope to see you guys soon. :cheers:

BTW... my wife and I won't be participating in any rap-offs, let me make that clear :)

I hope you ain't those fools I see at the games wearing over $300 of Redskins gear, but don't make any noise in the stadium.

They had a big part with that thunder thing (whatever last year) I sat in the same section as the Mayor and I think its Gibby at the philly game (Lurking lol) they are far from quiet. Imagine them talking trash on the net x10.

"I hope you ain't those fools I see at the games wearing over $300 of Redskins gear, but don't make any noise in the stadium."

Don't worry about me not making noise in the game.

Except the Bengals game last year, when I passed out after the first play!

HAHAHAHHAHA!

We need some freaking home field advantage this year, not a dam fashion show.

Makes me sick when I see these people wearing all this expensive Redskins gear looking pretty, but don't make any noise when our teams on D.

So as long as ya'll represent in the stands, I got respect for you guys. Do yo thing big pimpin :pimp:

Archived