Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official DTC hype thread!

I was wondering why the DTC needs security from opposing fans?

"As some of you know, halter91 will be inducted into the DTC this year, and he will be my "right hand man" working with me in keeping F-51 safe from ALL opposing fans.

That seems odd.

Good to see you back, Mayor.

But why all the hate'n on the Mayor???

He has been real cool since he has been back, and some of you jumped all over him.

Oh well, the DTC is NOT everyone's "cup of tea" I guess.

As the oldest member of the DTC, I can tell you their is NO BETTER tailgate at FedEx Field then at F-51.

You will NOT find a more HARDCORE group of Skins fans at FedEx Field, both INSIDE the stadium or outside tailgating.

This will be my 4th year and the tailgates get bigger and better every year.

Every REDSKINS fan is always welcome at F-51, even the one's who are hating, because if you do happen to tailgate with us, you won't be hating anymore.

Thito, good to see you here too, bro.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sept. 11.

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering why the DTC needs security from opposing fans?

"As some of you know, halter91 will be inducted into the DTC this year, and he will be my "right hand man" working with me in keeping F-51 safe from ALL opposing fans.

That seems odd.

Nothing odd about that when you have to deal with Cowboy, Giant and Eagle fans.

My "security" force's give everone a "heads up" when opposing fans try to come through F-51 and cause trouble. Some fans think they can come in and take over our parking lots.

Until they go head to head with the DTC, then they go running with their "tails between there legs." :laugh:

Ask anyone of the Eagle fans from last year that said they were going to burn our tailgate to the ground and take over F-51.

NONE of them were man enough to show up and back up what they said.

Typical Iggle fans. :eaglesuck

Nothing odd about that when you have to deal with Cowboy, Giant and Eagle fans.

My "security" force's give everone a "heads up" when opposing fans try to come through F-51 and cause trouble. Some fans think they can come in and take over our parking lots.

Until they go head to head with the DTC, then they go running with their "tails between there legs." :laugh:

Ask anyone of the Eagle fans from last year that said they were going to burn our tailgate to the ground and take over F-51.

NONE of them were man enough to show up and back up what they said.

Typical Iggle fans. :eaglesuck

So other fans can't have tailgates in F51 or you'll send in your boys to "rumble"? :laugh:

No. We wont rumble. You have no chance in hell of even parking in our section.

If you walk to our section, and start camping out with your tailgate equipment, we will destroy it.

Every year we always have a dunk Eagle fan that is trying to get enough courage to come over and talk trash, but every inch closer he gets, more eyes start looking at him.

Once someone yells EAGLE FAN and points to him, they usually go back to their own tailgate, far far away from F-51 and tell their friends they did something.

If you walk to our section, and start camping out with your tailgate equipment, we will destroy it.

Every year we always have a dunk Eagle fan that is trying to get enough courage to come over and talk trash, but every inch closer he gets, more eyes start looking at him.

Once someone yells EAGLE FAN and points to him, they usually go back to their own tailgate, far far away from F-51 and tell their friends they did something.

What about other Redskisn fans? Can I not park in F-51 and drop a tailgate?

So other fans can't have tailgates in F51 or you'll send in your boys to "rumble"? :laugh:

Opposing fans can tailgate where ever they want.

We just don't like it when they try and walk through the parking lots acting like they own the place and disrespecting Redskins fans.

And no, due to popular opinion, the DTC does not "rumble" with anyone.

Now, bring a fight to us, and we will send you away in an ambulance. :laugh: j/k

You should let Skinsfan44 talk for you more. The more you go on, the badder you make yourself look.

The 4C Fella's are proud of that pic. I will admit the girls posed like that without me even asking them. Our Queen of the Tailgate brings out some wild reactions from people. :cool:

RJ- Is that a beer holder on Lady Sapperton's head?

And, I am officially in love with the darkhaired beauty in the brown top.:thumbsup:

(ps- absolutely no offense intended!)

RJ- Is that a beer holder on Lady Sapperton's head?

And, I am officially in love with the darkhaired beauty in the brown top.:thumbsup:

(ps- absolutely no offense intended!)

Why, yes it is a beer holder....she is 3 feet tall, has weighted feet, and no teeth...(once again no offense intended ladies - just jokes! :laugh: )

You should let Skinsfan44 talk for you more. The more you go on, the badder you make yourself look.

Yea, you sound like a freakin genious....did you eat paint chips as a child? Or live under power lines?

Anyway, the DTC rocks....I wish I had the balls to do and say the things they do and have been doing for years....maybe in my youth....but I can still hold my own and plan on doing so all year....

What time is the initiations? I would like to see Halter91 pass out.... :silly:

Yea' date=' you sound like a freakin genious....did you eat paint chips as a child? Or live under power lines?[/quote']

Tommy Boy is a good movie isn't it? I mean, that's where these lines came from right?

Malibu's Most Wanted is funny too...

000142.jpg

Tommy Boy is a good movie isn't it? I mean, that's where these lines came from right?

Malibu's Most Wanted is funny too...

000142.jpg

Yea, you caught me I stole my lines from Tommy Boy.....was a great movie...and my idol Chris Farley died in him prime....damn shame I tell you! :notworthy

I've been atending the DTC , when I can, for four years. These guys are straight up awesome. I wish more of the Redskins fan base was like these guys, instead of the corporate shills that could care less about the Skins, but go b/c they were given tix.

Nothing but love for the boys from here!!!!!!

The DTC is alot of fun even for old farts like me. When I saw them posting a few years back I didn't know if I should go over there or not. Well I figured I would atleast stop by and say hello. I had a great time and now I stop by every time I go to a game. It's just not a Skin game unless you party with the DTC before a game. I guess I also showed them I really aint that old and I am still as young at heart as they are.

These guys know how to party and represent and it is all in good fun. Sure they raz other teams fans but they don't go overboard. Anyone who doesn't stop by and tailgate with them is just missing a good time and a great party. :cheers::cheers::cheers: :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :cool:

HEY HEY HEY! Watch that "old fart" crap Tommy!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Archived