Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official DTC hype thread!

What's up Redskins fans! It's the Mayor of Fed Ex Field checking in!

113295504_l.jpg

Despite the rumors and hearsay, the DTC is NOT going anywhere, and the DTC is stronger than ever!

DTCCheifZ.jpg

F-51 will be the tailgate of all tailgates, as the DTC has made vast improvements to the F-51 experiance!

b0272f87.jpg

As usual the DTC will be at all home games at 6:30 in the morning! Arena drive entrance until 9:00 am, and then we will march to F-51 to start the party!

This is the official DTC hype thread, so I will turn it over to the other captains of the DTC.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

AND.........................................

EDITED NOTE: Thread edited to remove image with profanity in it. Please be careful not to circumvent site rules by posting images that contain content that are in violation of the rules. Thanks. ES Staff

Two of the attachments have been removed due to innappropriate language. We have enabled a profanity filter to block words such as the ones expressed, and would prefer to see you select other words to express your views. However, where profanity appears in the attachments, feel free to block it out and repost.

Thanks.

ES Staff.

Looks like a Vanilla Ice video?

Did you come up with that yourself? Cause if you did, it is great! See, you know Vanilla Ice is a white rapper, so you likend our pictures with him.

When you said it looks like a vanilla ice video, it came together perfectly.

A++ material Gothimus! Maybe I you can write some material for me this season to use over the megaphone.

That would be great.

By the way, that Transformer signature is cute.

Looks like a Vanilla Ice video?

Did you come up with that yourself? Cause if you did, it is great! See, you know Vanilla Ice is a white rapper, so you likend our pictures with him.

When you said it looks like a vanilla ice video, it came together perfectly.

A++ material Gothimus! Maybe I you can write some material for me this season to use over the megaphone.

That would be great.

By the way, that Transformer signature is cute.

You like that huh? Take your smart ass attitude on.. Didn't ask for it, don't need it, isn't called for.. Can't take a joke? or did I tarnish your wannabe gangsta image?

I mean if you want to liken us with the Stunaz, like you have been for 5 years now, this picture would probably be better.

Photoshoot3.jpg

And for Gothimus, in my younger days, I would have cussed and threatened you, today I just made fun of your joke and its like you pitched a hissy fit.

Nobody took your lollipop you big baby, and if that Transformer remark offened you, I wont make fun of your toys again.

I mean if you want to liken us with the Stunaz, like you have been for 5 years now, this picture would probably be better.

Photoshoot3.jpg

And for Gothimus, in my younger days, I would have cussed and threatened you, today I just made fun of your joke and its like you pitched a hissy fit.

Nobody took your lollipop you big baby, and if that Transformer remark offened you, I wont make fun of your toys again.

Your younger days? Seems like your still there little fella.. Didn't throw a hissy, just told you to chill, made one funny comment and you tried to post a smart ass reply.. Didn't work. but you tried none the less. Keep trying, I'm sure someone's amused?

The transformers comment? Nah was changing the sig anyway. There is a post earlier today discussing that if you wanna search it out. Was no hate in my original comment, just an observation.

Its all good. Wont be the first special avatar or the first reference to Icy Hot Stunaz.

Lets get back on foucus here, Redskin tailgating.

Who has been to an F-51 tailgate? Give some detailed accounts if you can remember them!

I'm a lurker I park next to you guys sometimes.

The funniest to me was the Dallas game with PiPi :laugh:

Archived