Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BE A MAN!!! SB pics

Renegade7

I know, but I really like the Raiders. I think LaMont Jordan was a tremendous pick-up, and of course Randy Moss. And with Moss drawing double teams Porter is going to be open a lot, and Turner will be calling the offense...that's just going to be too many points. The defense isn't great, but it's not KC's, either. I think it'll be enough.

I think the Vikings, who gave Moss away, are seriously overrated. The NFC North will be the worst division in football this year, IMO...the Lions could go 8-8 and take it.

Yeah, Turner will be calling the plays but remember, he'll also be making personnel decisions and game-time decisions as well. They don't stand a chance.

Give me the Skins over the Pats (despite Darnerian's 2 td's for NE!).

Guest Matt Kyriacou
Matt,

In '82, Joe Gibbs second year, we lost our second pre-season game to the Miami Dolphins. So, this is Joe Gibbs second year this time around and we lost to the Bengals in the second game of the pre-season...

Interesting trivia there. As I was geographically challenged and underage (sophomore in HS) for the sports bars at the time, I was unable to catch the preseason games that year. That season was the pinnacle of being a Redskin fan at the time though.

Archived