Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game thread-SKINS/PANTHERS

Blondie

Originally posted by spanishomelette

That would be great, but I'm not expecting too much yet.

I am jazzed to watch (or hear) Taylor make some amazing plays.

Yea I forgot to include that taylor fellow in my post, i'm sure he'll do something significant in the game, hopefully it isn't a significant 15 yard unecessary roughness penalty:laugh:

Originally posted by spanishomelette

The iggs fans are so polite...Is there a lunar eclipse or something? :laugh:

It isn't hard to maintain a facade of politeness when your team seems to be well on its way to implosion. You can be rest assured that the moment all signs in Philly are pointing to the positive that they will be back to their regular ornery and disagreeable selves.

Originally posted by Blondie

You know how I am sometime.

Running behind.

;)

But I am NEVER toooooo late.

Yes, this is our tailgate..........get with it Steve!!

Blondie

If this is our tailgate then what is everyone's beverage of choice? Milwaukee's BEAST here.

Originally posted by TheSteve

It isn't hard to maintain a facade of politeness when your team seems to be well on its way to implosion. You can be rest assured that the moment all signs in Philly are pointing to the positive that they will be back to their regular ornery and disagreeable selves.

Guess you don't know some of us very well huh? A couple of us are very humble on this site and actually add pretty good insight as far as football conversation to the board. Plus, for the most part we are very articulate as well. ;)

Archived