Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game thread-SKINS/PANTHERS

Blondie

Good interview on local channel 9 with Bret Haber and coach Bugel. He got me fired up. Bret asked him about Jansen's comment about running the 92 offense and Bugel said he told John to look at the trophies when he enters Redskin park and than tell him about the 92 offense. I thought it was funny.

He also said that the coaching staff basically had a year of growing pains. He said they are much better prepared, know the players better and brought him people that they like.

Originally posted by Whiskeypeet

Anybody see Baltimore's Kyle Boller throw a pick on their first play from scrimmage?

You mean the great Kyle Boller that the Super Bowl Bound Ravens will rely on to lead them to the promised land?

That Kyle Boller?

Yeah, I saw that play.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Many of us geo-challenged folks will be using this thread as a means of following tonight's game.

Let's just hope that the experience is not ruined by individuals who feel the need to lash out and make ignorant comments after any particular bad play.

With that being said, here's hoping that we as a Redskins fan community can keep tonight's contest in perspective. Let's recognize that whether the result is good or bad for our beloved Skins, we are going through a process here, and that tonight's contest is simply a stepping stone in the ultimate direction that we hope this team will go.

Archived