Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LB Brian Allen cut + Nemo news...

wilbur58z

According to Sonny and George on NBC 4...

Evidently Allen had been hampered with an injury and they needed a roster spot for Carlos Rogers, so they cut him.

They also had a feature on Nemo Broughton. Earnest Byner said that when Nemo runs by he can feel the ground shake.

The only other player who he's felt do that is Jamal Lewis.

Originally posted by wilbur58z

According to Sonny and George on NBC 4...

Evidently Allen had been hampered with an injury and they needed a roster spot for Carlos Rogers, so they cut him.

They also had a feature on Nemo Broughton. Earnest Byner said that when Nemo runs by he can feel the ground shake.

The only other player who he's felt do that is Jamal Lewis.

that's another thing - Nemo I believe will be our short yardage back. - though the D wasn't trying to tackle that hard, he lowered his shoulder several times and bounced people off him.

I do not know if it just because it is training camp or what, but Nemo looks like he has been in the league a year or two. He just does not look like he is a rookie. I think it will take him a little bit to get used to the NFL's speed, but after that he will be a viable threat in the redzone.

blaze

Originally posted by Johnny_Blaze

I do not know if it just because it is training camp or what, but Nemo looks like he has been in the league a year or two. He just does not look like he is a rookie. I think it will take him a little bit to get used to the NFL's speed, but after that he will be a viable threat in the redzone.

blaze

Man, you dont know how excited I am to hear/read you say that. I know that you have been to the camps and have seen him in action. I never saw Nemo play, but the from the time that I saw him perform at the combine, I just fantasized about him being in a Joe Gibbs offense. Then we drafted him.

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

Rock is going no where. Enough already....

Blondie called.

She said to tell you 'Thank you.'

As for the rest of ya............well let's say you're all off her Christmas card list for starters.

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

As for the rest of ya............well let's say you're all off her Christmas card list for starters.

Well then Rock's off her list too, because he's not a starter either . . . unless I misunderstood you. ;)

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

Rock is going no where. Enough already....

For now, yes, but it is going to be tough for him to stick with the competition. He's got his work cut out for him right now.

Sorry if this hurts Blondie's feelings, but it is the realistic way of looking at things.

Jason

Originally posted by project myu

Doesn't look good for Betts...

lol

Betts earned Gibbs respect last year the coach made that clear already. Nemo is doing this with nobody going low on him and wrapping up. He is bigger than these guys so naturally he will win most practice situations.

If it does spell trouble for anybody though its Rock

Archived