Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More training camp pictures and notes

SiCkSoULjA

Mixed with some of the old ones I had in the last thread which was 34 pictures this one has 68 pictures so the file is a little big 56k beware. I hope you guys like, I think the music sucks I am still trying to figure out how to use the program

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/QG7Jn3KF?sk=aee4fe09ca14790a36952a2b99a2e653

Random Impressions of camp!

IT was very hot outside for one! Sean Taylor looked great got beat on a few passes but forced a fumble and picked one off. Our corners but Springs looked terrible! QBs were having a field day in one on one drills. JIMOH got toasted by Santana Moss I MEAN TOASTED:laugh: After camp Taylor stayed and signed autographs for almost an hour!

maybe that means our receivers are really good!!!! :) :) It could also mean our corners are not so great in 1on1, but hey, its the system that makes a defense. Pats won the bowl with not so hot cover corners, but the coverage scehems got the job done and thats all that matters. Let's hope everyone just keeps improving all the way up to week 1.

Originally posted by RDSKNfaithfull

No corner looks good in one on one drills with nobody else involved but the QB recievers were working on double moves. Harris looked good at times broke up a pass in 11 on 11.

I think Harris will be the suprise of this year. He looked good last year (a couple of terrible calls against him in the 1st girls game and the BS TO call) and now he is 100% healthy.

Originally posted by SiCkSoULjA

JIMOH got toasted by Santana Moss I MEAN TOASTED:laugh:

There was a guy near me that was yelling "you got Jimoh on this side Brunnell" during 11 on 11. Every time Jimoh lined up to our side the guy would yell, "Got Jimoh over hear, throw it deep". :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jrmooref

There was a guy near me that was yelling "you got Jimoh on this side Brunnell" during 11 on 11. Every time Jimoh lined up to our side the guy would yell, "Got Jimoh over hear, throw it deep". :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

Man if that doesnt eat at Jimohs motivational pride nothing will.

Archived