Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any interested Redskins writers?

parchy

Hi there, my name is Will Parchman, the football president over at mostvaluablenetwork.com, and we're currently looking for another Redskins blogger to contribute at our site. If you're interested, think you know enough about the Redskins and think you can contribute at least once a week, feel free to email me an article (parchman@mostvaluablenetwork.com) about the 'skins off-season/chances for '05... you can also post it up in this thread and attach your email onto it and I will get back to you ASAP... generally, anything 'skins related, just to give me an idea of how much you know on the Redskins. Sorry if this isn't the right forum, I just wanted to make sure anybody who wanted to do this had a chance.

Thanks for your time!

Will Parchman

Originally posted by parchy

Hi there, my name is Will Parchman, the football president over at mostvaluablenetwork.com, and we're currently looking for another Redskins blogger to contribute at our site. If you're interested, think you know enough about the Redskins and think you can contribute at least once a week, feel free to email me an article (parchman@mostvaluablenetwork.com) about the 'skins off-season/chances for '05... you can also post it up in this thread and attach your email onto it and I will get back to you ASAP... generally, anything 'skins related, just to give me an idea of how much you know on the Redskins. Sorry if this isn't the right forum, I just wanted to make sure anybody who wanted to do this had a chance.

Thanks for your time!

Will Parchman

Om. He does semi-frequent blogs on the Skins all the time. The most recent one is usually posted at the top of the forum. I think its called 'A Waking Dream.' He also had such classics as 'An Open Letter to Coach Gibbs.'

But you have to ask him, of course. :D

Originally posted by Riggo-toni

In all semi-seriousness, would you be interested in a writer that does parody news stories/satire, in the vein of ESPN's Page 2?

Sorry, we're looking for a more serious approach to the Redskins. We're all for comedy infused into your column, but our preference is towards Redskins news and opinions.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived