Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looks like McCants is launching a website

Griff

Originally posted by ntotoro

If I were Darkerian, I'd be putting a little more emphasis on the playbook and trying to make this team instead of mugging for the camera.

Agree! If he doesn't watch out that logo on his web site might be a different one or nothing at all!!

http://www.nflplayers.com/players_network/players_network.aspx?ID=30210&strSection=journal

WWW.Darnerien.Com

07/10/05

WWW.DARNERIEN.COM,WWW.DARNERIEN.COM,WWW.DARNERIEN.COM,WWW.DARNERIEN.COM,WWW.DARERNEIEN.COM,WWW.DARNERIEN.COM AND JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED ITS WWW.DARNERIEN.COM THANKS!!! LATER FOLKS....

When i can!

07/10/05

Hey when they get the site working again i'll hit everyone back....remember www.Darnerien.com

Hey yall!!!

07/10/05

First off i want to thank everyone for the kind words of encouragment it lets me know that my work is not going unheard or seen thank you and on another note for all those who have wrote me i think the NFL is going thru some technical difficulty so bare with me thanks for the love.... Hey its almost here so if you close to Ashburn come on out if not come on out any way and check out the 2005 Redskins i think you should like what you see....and for those waiting for my website this is only the begining....check me out at www.Darnerien.com....later

whats good people!!!

06/20/05

I just want to say "I LOVE YOU GUYS" for all the support and we'll see how this season will turn out. This is so people can understand my ways and take me out of there box of strictly being a football players because i am not "I am an Artist athletically inclined" thank you again look for my offical website coming soon with everything from my Art work, to football, to my music when its finished i'll post it..

peace love and happiness

Darnerien...

THANK YOU

03/09/05

I just would like to thank everyone who like and respect my game. I just like to play football and i play with a passion to win the best way i know how. That is to play hard while i can as long as i can. At the same time this is a buisness and it has more to do with money and politics then you could believe. I thank all of you

My CD

01/28/05

Hey i have a cd coming soon. Before you judge me try hard to love and when i get my website together is for anyone who like classic 80's RnB

MY TRUTH

01/24/05

THIS MESSAGE IS TO DISPELL ALL RUMORS ABOUT ME!

PLAIN AND SIMPLE I WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL

I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH COACH HE DID WHAT HE FELT TO MAKE THE TEAM SUCCESSFULL.

I'VE PLAYED SPECIAL TEAMS EVER SINCE I'VE PLAYED FOOTBALL WHAT MADE THIS YEAR ANY DIFFERENT

I WANT TO PLAY

I WORKED MY BUT OFF IN PRACTICE DID ALL I COULD

I WANT TO PLAY

IM MORE CONCERNED WITH MY MUSIC

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE STUCK DOING ONE THING THE CRITICS COMPLAIN AND MAKE FUN ATHLETES WHEN THEY END UP IN JAIL, FLAT BROKE OR ANYOTHER SOB STORY BUT YET WHEN A MAN IS TRYING TO BETTER HIMSELF OR DO SOMETHING FUN HE'S NOT CONCENTRATING ON HIS PROFESSION

I WANT TO PLAY

MUSIC HASN'T MADE A DOLLAR FOR ME YET I LIKE TO WRITE HOPEFULLY YOU CRITICS CAN DO MORE THAN CRITICIZE EVERY TIME AN ATHLETE DOES SOMETHING POSITIVE WITH HIS OR HER LIFE

I WANT TO PLAY

ANY OTHER RUMOR JUST ASK ME I'LL TELL YOU

DID I MENTION I WANT TO PLAY... THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT UNTIL NEXT TIME...

GIBBS IS BACK

08/22/04

'NUFF SED...

the ladies

04/12/04

well this is how it went in a short story Jen was the white girl she was the coolest we vibed off the top. Stacie was hard to feel out until she got a few drinks in her, so that was kind of frustrating because i was digging and digging to find something to talk about and get her response also she wasnt confident in herself i like a confident women. Then the last Lareese was the altimight buddy date but she thru me when she go into the car and started talking to the produce who was driving us around so that crossed her out. so i went with Jen and we still speak every now and then as far as the other two my phone malfunctioned so i have lost touch with them.

The Bachelor

03/03/04

What have i gotten myself into?

I have decided to be the sports junkies 99.1 in the d.c metro areas bachelor of the month. It has been fun and full of drama. First i had to come into the studio early in the moring like 7:30 and you know that wrong to do to a guy on his off season. I did it anyway and i had to pick 3 of the 10 ladies. one had gotten in an accident on the way to the show so i never got to met her until going on my third date the young ladie back out and all of a sudden became occupied for the next week. And soon as the one who didnt get a chance to make it heard the news called the radio station and asked if i mind if she took her spot. WOW so know im just waiting to go on my last and final date and then i'll up date this page with all three dates and the final out come.

Super Bowl

02/02/04

Unfortunally i had to watch the Super Bowl this year, but was this not a great season for football. We had some of the best playoff games and a even greater finish with the super bowl. Houston was not ready for the super bowl and all those people but they welcomed it with open arms. I had fun, i didnt come back to the hotel until after 3am every night and i was there for 10 days prior to the 1st. I was down their working, doing my charity work and doing what i do best make people smile. Hopefully i'll be shining next year with coach Gibbs in Jacksonville.

upslide downslide

12/08/03

I had one touchdown, two catches in the game on Sunday. It was a pretty good battle. The offense put up some points and the defense held them to 7. It was a challenging game but we prevailed. The weather in New York might have been a factor. Cold is a good word for it. But more or less the wind was the factor, especially on special teams, kicking the ball. After the game, I got back on the train and I was just relaxing until I got back home. Today, I am running around handling some business and buying gifts. That is pretty much it. The plan for this week is to win. We still have a chance of getting into the playoffs but we have to take one game at a time. I am motivated by the fact that this is another NFC East game. I am motivated by the fact that it is Dallas. We lost to them earlier this year. The plan is the same thing as normal. They’ve taken a couple major hits. I hope that will help us. Hopefully they are on the downslide.

Getting in the Zone

10/03/03

The day of the game normally I will get up, eat, then I drive over to the game. This past weekend, I forgot my parking pass so I had to drive with a couple other friends. So I wasn’t in my own zone. I didn’t have my music. Usually I listen to Baltimore Club music. It’s just by a whole bunch of djs, more underground type music. We really didn’t throw the ball much but I had a pretty good blocking game. Usually we’ll run in my direction. We got a couple first downs off my blocking so that was good. After the game, I didn’t know what to do because the game ended so early. I went to Jasper’s and met an old fried and her family and her new baby. I ate with them for a little while. And then a couple other guys came in and I sat with them for another while. I saw another friend from college when I was driving and we reminisced about old times. I was just running my mouth all day, that was pretty much the day. Monday we come in and watch the film and start getting ready for the next week which is the Eagles game. My day off I did something for some people. I went somewhere. It goes past so fast. Oh! I went to the ESPN Zone. ESPN just had some kind of contest to be a broadcaster on ESPN. I was a screenee. The contestants were testing their skills on me. I judged some guys. They were testing their knowledge and arguing their points which was cool. They can go back in history with some of these stats. I had a friend who came out and her knowledge wasn’t as deep as they would like and she didn’t make it. I was with some people from the NFL and ESPN and we sat and talked and ate for the rest of the night. Playmakers is adding to the stereotype of professional football players. While we were sitting a friend of mine called while he was watching it and said we need to have parties like on TV. This is NOT what we need. This is my best friend. Wednesday and Thursday, practice went pretty good we were looking pretty crisp. Passing up-tempo. Trying to pick out what they are going to do to us. I’m trying to get in the end zone that is my only goal every game. I’m trying to be in the zone. That’s all I like to do.

Is it me, or does it just seem weird having a website of yourself with a professional team logo in the background and you can't even get off the bench to play? What interest is there for a website of someone that sits the bench?

I'm not saying he's a sorry player, just seems weird launching a website and you're a pine rider that's all.

Did I mention he sits the bench? :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ntotoro

If I were Darkerian, I'd be putting a little more emphasis on the playbook and trying to make this team instead of mugging for the camera.

I love when people start down the "If it were me" trail! Yeah, toro, you would be the first one the practice, last one to leave, you would bring Gibbs & Co. coffee everyday. You would play special teams like no other. You would run extra sprints after practice. You would never drink anything but water and gatorade, you would never eat anything but boiled chicken breast and vegetables. You would take less money to stay with the team because YOU are the true Redskin!

:rolleyes:

Anybody ever see the movie Celtic Pride?

Originally posted by Beaudry

I love when people start down the "If it were me" trail! Yeah, toro, you would be the first one the practice, last one to leave, you would bring Gibbs & Co. coffee everyday. You would play special teams like no other. You would run extra sprints after practice. You would never drink anything but water and gatorade, you would never eat anything but boiled chicken breast and vegetables. You would take less money to stay with the team because YOU are the true Redskin!

:rolleyes:

Project much... ?

It's "Totoro" and I don't like boiled chicken.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Nick

I don't blame McCants for not getting playing time.

I don't blame Gibbs either for having rules about playing special teams.

But even Gibbs should of been able to see film of McCants. In the redzone, he was catching TD's, and we had problems scoring in the redzone. What's missing here?

Let's just give the guy a chance and see what he does this season. I don't see the need for all the negativity.

I read his journal entries and didn't seen any concedness or anything negative.

Hopefully he will perform on the field this season.

MC

Archived