Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looks like McCants is launching a website

Griff

Originally posted by MCnDaHouse

Let's just give the guy a chance and see what he does this season. I don't see the need for all the negativity.

I read his journal entries and didn't seen any concedness or anything negative.

Hopefully he will perform on the field this season.

MC

His Journal entries were barely readable, they might as well have been written in a foreign language.

You guys are too much. What do you want ? How about running around with nineteen year olds waving a gun ? Maybe a shooting at his party ? Perhaps a dwi ?

The guy has a website... big deal.

I know for a fact the guy is working his tail off getting ready. Right now he looks incredible and hopefully this season he will get his chance on the field.

Originally posted by johnbent

Can somebody explain what he means by the "produce who was driving us around"? I assume he means the driver, but what the heck does "produce" mean?

He might have meant 'producer', possibly a music producer?

You guys are too much. What do you want ? How about running around with nineteen year olds waving a gun ? Maybe a shooting at his party ? Perhaps a dwi

Now that would be interesting reading!! I would love to read his journal entries about the above mentioned topics. Damn, I might even bookmark his web page if it had juicy stuff about banging white chicks and shootings at parties.

Archived