Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Madden 06 ratings and playbook info..

RAC

I'm out at EA's Redwood City, CA HQ for an event today and tomorrow and have had a lot of time with the game. I took the time today to write down the Skins overall player ratings and all of the formations in their offensive playbook. Enjoy.

Ramsey 83

Brunell 80

Campbell 78

Portis 92

Betts 78

Cartwright 76

Sellers 80

Moss 87

Gardner 84

Patten 82

Jacobs 76

McCants 74

Thrash 73

Cooley 79

Royal 76

baber 62

Samuels 92

Molinaro 63

R. Brown 80

Doclery 75

Rabach 85

Raymer 80

R. Thomas 92

Albright 50

Jansen 91

M. Wilson 64

R. Wynn 81

Boschetti 60

Daniels 83

D. Evans 69

Griffin 88

Noble 78

Salave'a 71

M. Washington 92

Clemons 73

K. Campbell 62

Barrow 85

L. Marshall 80

R. McCune 68

Arrington 95

Holdman 86

B. Allen 71

Springs 87

Harris 81

Rogers 80

Wilds 70

Jimoh 64

S. Taylor 91

Prioleau 85

Lott 71

Bowen 83

Clark 78

Hall 81

Tupa 87

Offensive Formations- Their playbook is awesome btw..

Singleback- Big

Singleback- Twin WR

Singleback- Twin TE

Singleback- Twin TE WR

Singleback- Big TE Flip

Singleback- Deuce Wing

Singleback- Big Jumbo Wing

Singleback- Normal TE Flip

Singleback- Strg TE Flip

Singleback- Trips Bunch

Singleback- Stack Doubles-Wk

Singleback- 4WR Stack

Singleback- 4 WR Spread

Singleback- Trips WR

I form- Close

I form- WR

I form- Twin TE

Full House- Normal Wide

Split Backs- 3 WR

Strong I- H Twin TE

Weak I- H Wing TE

Weak I- H Twin TE

Goalline

You know, for some reason every year the Skins players get some low ratings, especially in the overall department. I think they had a 74 on D.

I think this has to do with the fact that Madden loves everything Dallas and he worked it in that the Skins stats are always lower than should be. But, after the first online update they should be rated correctly. That's what happened the last few years.

Originally posted by aejm1400

You know, for some reason every year the Skins players get some low ratings, especially in the overall department. I think they had a 74 on D.

I think this has to do with the fact that Madden loves everything Dallas and he worked it in that the Skins stats are always lower than should be. But, after the first online update they should be rated correctly. That's what happened the last few years.

Because there is such a media bias against us?

Our good players have good ratings. There are some RB's that are better then Portis so they deserve higher then a 92.

Do you really expect us to have everyone in the upper 80's, low 90's? we where 6-10 last year.

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

I haven't even read the whole thing but i just saw that brunell was rated an 80 and just about threw up in my mouth. what bull****.

And so have I.

So man of our players have taken a hit including LA b/c he didn't play last season. But a 91 for Sean Taylor is awesome. I can't wait to for this game.

thanks rac, that's awesome, im happy with the redskins ratings and all, hopefully after the first update they get some more right. i think griffin and springs should be higher though, and cooley should be in the low 80's. other than that they are good, but i would make brunell a 78 too. hey rac, one more question. im a skins fan but im curious to see, what are the ratings for antonio pierce, fred smoot, and lavernues coles?

Seems about right--sure a few could go up or down.. We could argue that springs and griffin should be higher, but Lavar is till mid 90's.

But Where's the shotgun? Someone call EA sports and reoprt that Joe is going to tinker with the shotgun.

Originally posted by Mooka

<---------------- Redwood City

what ru doin in my neck of the woods? love the EA HQ; seems like a great place to work.

I play basketball up there almost daily.

We're out here for EA's Hot Summer Night event tonight where they will be a showing a lot of their games off. They flew in a bunch of guys who run Madden fan sites yesterday before the event so we could check out the final build of the Madden game.

I played a few games with the Skins yesterday. Despite a few ratings that weren't necessarily on the mark, the defense was pretty dominant. I had a few user picks with Sean Taylor and dominated someone who tried to use Dallas against me. I think you guys will be pretty happy with how they play as a team in the game this year.

:wewantd:

Originally posted by dviands

campbell a 78? that's high for a rookie qb, almost high enough that i'll put him in and see what i can do w/ him.

I used Ramsey yesterday, but I think I may give Campbell a shot today to see how he is. Ramsey's vision cone in the game isn't too great so it can't be too much worse for Campbell.

Nothing tragic... other than gamers are forced to play madden this year.

Brunell's rating is disgusting, almost as absurd as Griffin's.

The lack of a shotgun will also bite quite a bit.

What's really sad is that the Dockery rating is probably pretty accurate. :doh:

Originally posted by MeNoRevs

Because there is such a media bias against us?

Our good players have good ratings. There are some RB's that are better then Portis so they deserve higher then a 92.

Do you really expect us to have everyone in the upper 80's, low 90's? we where 6-10 last year.

No, I wasn't expecting all 80's and 90's, but I was expecting a high 80-90 for team D rating.

Archived