Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Madden 06 ratings and playbook info..

RAC

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I don't know about all of these ratings and such, but I do know that Madden 06 is far easier than the other Madden's have been. I have started a Franchise mode with our beloved Skins, and I am scoring 40-50 points a game while beating the computer by 20-30 points. I am playing at the All-pro level, so maybe I should bump up to All-Madden. I did not get Madden 05, but my Madden 04 Skins would normally go 10-6 or 9-7, and I have not lost a game on Madden 06 after around 8 games. this is on 5 minute Qtrs, the default.

Originally posted by scowan

Hey guys I don't know about all of these ratings and such, but I do know that Madden 06 is far easier than the other Madden's have been. I have started a Franchise mode with our beloved Skins, and I am scoring 40-50 points a game while beating the computer by 20-30 points. I am playing at the All-pro level, so maybe I should bump up to All-Madden. I did not get Madden 05, but my Madden 04 Skins would normally go 10-6 or 9-7, and I have not lost a game on Madden 06 after around 8 games. this is on 5 minute Qtrs, the default.

I'd pump it up to all madden. Although after a while that gets easy to. As I usually drop 35-40 a game.

Well I'm absolutely pathetic. My wife and kid are out of town until tomorrow. I spent the day updating my Madden 2005. I used that IGN list and changed all the attributes for the whole team....and reordered the depth chart as listed on www.redskins.com

I noticed too that Antonio Brown was not there - so I traded for him from the Bills....but his stats seem ridiculously low. His are the only ones I bumped.

Frankly, while it seems sad - it was interesting to see how the different attributes changed for various folks on the team.....definitely on the defense there was an overall slide downward of several points in almost every player in every category.

I realize now I have a current Redskin roster - but all the other are last years teams.....c'est la vie.

I think I'll give it a whirl tomorrow morning before they get back and see how it goes.

Archived