Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First Official Post!

After “lurking” for a long while and trying to learn the ropes around here, I have finally decided to take the time to submit my first post. In my time of anonymous observations, I have noticed more than a few realities here that are too numerous to mention. I will, however, give my Ten Observations, randomly listed.

10. Art and Om would have been Mrs. Wilson’s favorite students and ain’t no need for a good ol’ boy like me to even try and out talk dem fellers.

9. Bubba never sleeps and I sleep better because of it.

8. Crazy Zeb isn’t really so crazy after all. In fact when it comes to video stuff, he and Chubakah are awesome!

7. Manic Hispanic has a face made of Silly Putty.

6. The Daily Babe can give me a headache. (At least, I get one when my wife sees me gawking at the forum and whacks me on the head.)

5. One should reeeaaaallly read the rules and guidelines before posting, especially if they are really stupid enough to admit an affinity for the Eagirls, Gnats, or Cowgirls.

4. While a few young ladies pass through the site every now and then, causing an amusing display by some of the male members of Extremeskins, the true ladies of the site are Blondie and Huly.

3. Tarhog and TK would win the prize for the coolest “What I Did on Summer Break” paper in school.

2. I’m not as hopeless a Redskin fan as I thought. There actually are those worse off than me!

1. This is the absolute best fan site in the world and for that I am very grateful. I am not even embarrased to have a cheerleader beside my name!

Hail To The Redskins!

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH
welcome.jpg

Showoff. ;)

Welcome aboard. And an outstanding way to finally walk through the door. Understanding that Art and Om can..well... write.. bubba is an insomniac and pulling out the chairs for the ladies. Well done. Have a few at the bar on the house, ( just don't tell 'em I said so ;) ).

Originally posted by Mr. S

nice first post. However, some of the other females may not like #4, Jenmdixon also passes through a lot, as does dks1240.

Yes, I have seen both of those ladies and mean no offense to either but it seems as though Blondie and Huly have been here and been constant for awhile. Dks does have an awesome tattoo, however! ;)

Pardon me while I speak native tongue to my fellow southern friend.

(I will also translate for you city people.)

'Mawn in.

(Come on in my friend.)

Kick yur shoes off, sit a spail.

(Have a seat, make yourself comfortable.)

Shine?

(Would you like something to drink?)

Hawngry?

(Hors D'Oeuvres?)

Tard?

(Did you have tough day?)

You kin stick 'round if you awnt to.

(You're welcome to stay as long as you like.)

I'm glad you got to see me.

(It was very nice meeting you.)

:D

Originally posted by SouthernSkinsFan

8. Crazy Zeb isn’t really so crazy after all. In fact when it comes to video stuff, he and Chubakah are awesome!

Don't leave out skin_fanatic when you're talking about the bomb skins videos!!!

4. While a few young ladies pass through the site every now and then, causing an amusing display by some of the male members of Extremeskins, the true ladies of the site are Blondie and Huly.

I personally am in love with dks1240....and will be forcing my future wife to get a Redskins tatoo....

3. Tarhog and TK would win the prize for the coolest “What I Did on Summer Break” paper in school.

The best summer vacation..............................EVVVVV-UR!

1. This is the absolute best fan site in the world and for that I am very grateful. I am not even embarrased to have a cheerleader beside my name!

The best observation of all!

And for iheartskins:

11. iheartskins wins the contest for "best screen name to make a shirt out of!"

Welcome, and you're off to a good start! Excellent post! :cheers:

Archived