Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your thoughts on Snyder.......

Originally posted by Art

GSF,

I think Iheart was simply showing threads from this year to help in answering this members question. He didn't suggest there was no place for a new thread of this type. Just that if he wanted some background, it was out there.

Originally posted by iheartskins

GSF, my intention was exactly as Art said. I didn't intend to come across as harsh at all, only to provide a link to some thoughful debates that we've had here on the subject in case 5 Super Bowls, or anyone else who is interested, had the facility to check two of the more meaingful, and recent, debates we've had about Snyder. :)

Well I guess I misunderstood, but that post came off kind of snotty to me. Telling the guy that the subject had already been discussed ad naseum and to check the rules didn't seem to welcoming. My mistake.

Originally posted by GSF

Well I guess I misunderstood, but that post came off kind of snotty to me. Telling the guy that the subject had already been discussed ad naseum and to check the rules didn't seem to welcoming. My mistake.

No worries. We always ask the swarm to keep each other in line :). You'd have been right to call him out if that was his intention. But, that's really more something Bubba would do, don't you think :).

Originally posted by GSF

It's tough to get a multifacted, in depth, and extensive debate that lasts five to ten pages and stays on point here (or in the real world,) thus those threads seem oportune as resources to read a lot of thoughful opinions of the membership. Again, if I came across as gruff or snotty, it wasn't my intention and I apoligize. :)

Back to Snyder... :)

I'M GLAD WE HAVE SOMEONE LIKE SNYDER WHO WILL TRY WHATEVBER HE CAN,HE'S LEARNED FROM HIS MISTAKES,AND IF IT WASNT FOR HIM,GIBBS WOULDNT BE BACK,HE DID THAT,THAT MAKES UP FOR ALOT OF MISTAKES,HIM AND GIBBS TOGETHER,THERES NO TELLING WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN CUS HE TRUSTS GIBBS ENOUGH NOT TO INTERFERE

Snyder, like most of us, have made some mistakes. The mistakes he made, in his defense, was from trying to build a winner the

only way he knew how.

The business of football is very different from the corporate world.

Early on he ran the Redskins like he did his corporation. Again,

to his defense, there is no school on how to be a sports

franchise owner.

I'm impressed by the guy. He is learning from his mistakes and

will produce a consistent winner.

Much of the media bashing if nothing more than jealousy. To

be his age, very wealthy, own a storied sports franchise,

beautiful wife and family, and all at such a young age...the

guy is a success! The media need to get over themselves

and treat the man with due respect.

My grandfather said, "a man that doesn't make mistakes

is either lying or not working."

Originally posted by 5 Super Bowls

Thanks. I don't think I will have to read the guidelines to know that I won't be banned for giving an opinion. I have no reason to believe that I will offend any of you. I think I have proven that over the years on other boards. I have only one goal by going to other boards, and that is to get outside opinions from fans of rivals. No smack talk here. I value outside educated opinions.

:notworthy

Originally posted by pennywise

Wanting to win is great.

Failing in your attempts is sad.

You have to hope he learned his lessons from his fat wallet days.

I feel he has learned his lesson, That's why I started with IT took some time to find his place!!!!:doh:

Archived