Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrington's statement regarding the shooting.

Art

Over the weekend there was an unfortunate incident where a security guard was injured following a party I hosted in Gambrills, Maryland, to conclude a series of charity events. I had no involvement in the incident, and to my knowledge neither did any of the guests at the party. I feel terrible about the injury to the guard, who was only doing his job, and pray he recovers quickly and fully.

This should provide some conversation worthy of having here.

Originally posted by Art

It means we don't always have to wait for the media to report something to start talking about it.

I wasn't being pissy, just having fun...

thanks for the heads up...

Originally posted by Chris 44

None of the guests were involved? So who was involved, gate crashers? :doh:

I know at huge parties like this, people who can't get in, will just party outside the property where everyone parks... just to get down with the atmosphere

Originally posted by The Dude

Actually, Lavar's statement amounts to a fairly bland hand-washing and doesn't offer much in the way of discussion.

Actually, Lavar's statement amounts to the only statement made by anyone associated with the reported event, and, therefore, offers more to the conversation than all comments by everyone else on the topic.

Wouldn't you agree?

Originally posted by Art

Actually, Lavar's statement amounts to the only statement made by anyone associated with the reported event, and, therefore, offers more to the conversation than all comments by everyone else on the topic.

Wouldn't you agree?

Sure, I agree -- but I don't understand how Lavar's "I didn't do anything" press release relates to your original comment:

Originally posted by Art

This should provide some conversation worthy of having here.

Lavar apparently wasn't involved, so what's there to discuss?

Dude,

Are you kidding?

There was a shooting at a party Lavar hosted. The thought that he, his boys, or people he knew were involved, is quite a story. The statement that he's not, made by him, is the very definition of a discussion-worthy topic within the greater conversation.

Archived