Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All you manly men gonna fall in love with Pitman now?

Dead Money

pittman has always been running around with guns like that before. him and david boston used to have curling contests in arizona. granted it looks like he's juiced them up a little more this year, but the dude has always been jacked.

Originally posted by Om

Someone's gonna rat him out to the league about that illegal visor. :)

Ya know, I wondered since they're deemed illegal by the League, why was there one in the equipment room?

Originally posted by TheDane

Good god, that dude in ugood's post has arms as big as my torso. That's unreal and dangerously close to disgusting.

Forgot the dude's name, but he supposedly injects certain oils, etc. into his arms. He's an outcast in the bodybuilding community.

Originally posted by nace14

pittman has always been running around with guns like that before. him and david boston used to have curling contests in arizona. granted it looks like he's juiced them up a little more this year, but the dude has always been jacked.

Yeah Yeah !! he juiced them up a little more cause his wife doesn't get knocked down as easy anymore.:laugh: :laugh:

That's right I said it, someone that strong that beats on woman.:doh: I'd like to see McCune and Pittman collide, you know that ball is coming out.

Archived