Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jessica Alba

B&GPride44

Guest Gichin13
Originally posted by ntotoro

I think she has a natural beauty and am sure she's stunning in-person. That said... she was so ghetto on MTV Punk'd even before she knew the camera was there. That wilted any attraction I had for her.

It was like someone said about Beyonce (can't remember who it was), but I'll paraphrase... "that face... those curves... that beautiful complection... then she opens her mouth and sounds like Allen Iverson." :laugh:

Nick

:cheers:

Originally posted by ntotoro

I think she has a natural beauty and am sure she's stunning in-person. That said... she was so ghetto on MTV Punk'd even before she knew the camera was there. That wilted any attraction I had for her.

It was like someone said about Beyonce (can't remember who it was), but I'll paraphrase... "that face... those curves... that beautiful complection... then she opens her mouth and sounds like Allen Iverson." :laugh:

Nick

I guess she forgot she was 'acting' for Honey.

Then again, I don't think anyone else remembered she was acting for Honey, either.

In fact, it makes no sense. Watch any Alba movie in the past and she has no hint of that. I'm supposed to believe JESSICA ALBA is thugged out from her upbringing?

Cha...right.

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Then again, I don't think anyone else remembered she was acting for Honey, either.

In fact, it makes no sense. Watch any Alba movie in the past and she has no hint of that. I'm supposed to believe JESSICA ALBA is thugged out from her upbringing?

Cha...right.

she had that accent on darkangel... me and my ex used to watch that show -- i used to watch her and she used to watch her kick butt :)

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Remembered? Hell, Nick... did anyone even know to begin with? :laugh:

Here she is!!! Feel free to thank me now.

There she was.

That's twice I've removed that picture. I've been nice enough to leave you guys the link even though that pic is NOT acceptable for this forum. It is in violation of our Rules & Guidlines. The next one that posts the picture is going to get a timeout.

Comprende?

~TK

Touching on the thread about dressing hot.

Who here would let their wife/girlfriend go out in public dressed like this.

And yes of course, if I were single, I'd pay my two dollars and, er um, "hit it."

Apparently, the dress was supposed to be daring, but not THAT daring. It was not as revealing at the beginning of the evening, but the fabric did not hold properly. Some costumer/designer is in hot water right now I imagine.

Me and my girlfriend have a deal. She's allowed to sleep with Bam from Viva La Bam and/or Pharrell from the Neptunes and I'm allowed to sleep with Shakira or Jessica Alba. Jessica Alba is so hot, I think I would trade my girlfriend and my ENTIRE family for her. Seems fair to me.

Oh and here's a link to more pictures of her in that dress at the VMA's.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/000968.html

Originally posted by BornASkinsFan83

Me and my girlfriend have a deal. She's allowed to sleep with Bam from Viva La Bam and/or Pharrell from the Neptunes and I'm allowed to sleep with Shakira or Jessica Alba. Jessica Alba is so hot, I think I would trade my girlfriend and my ENTIRE family for her. Seems fair to me.

Oh and here's a link to more pictures of her in that dress at the VMA's.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/000968.html

Dude, your girl would sleep with Bam? :laugh: :laugh:

Archived