Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New to Extremeskins....

Idaho fan

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I have appreciated reading all of your discussions the past few months. It has taken me a while to join - and it will be really refreshing to speak to other skin fans as I am surrounded by Seahawk and unfortunately Cowboy fans. I have been a diehard skins fan since 1988 (when I got to know the Rypien family). I know that I am a newbie and will stay out of the way. Thanks!

:logo:

Hey, Idaho fan. Welcome to extremeskins.com, the most informative Redskins site on the internet. We do hope your stay is rewarding and you enjoy your stay.

I'm Westbrook36. I'm in charge around here. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to shoot me a pm and I'll resolve whatever issue you have.

Originally posted by Idaho fan

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I have appreciated reading all of your discussions the past few months. It has taken me a while to join - and it will be really refreshing to speak to other skin fans as I am surrounded by Seahawk and unfortunately Cowboy fans. I have been a diehard skins fan since 1988 (when I got to know the Rypien family). I know that I am a newbie and will stay out of the way. Thanks!

:logo:

Welcome!

And stay out of the way? Are you crazy? "Get in the way", that's my motto...Or is it "Peanutbutter and pickles are good, just not together"? Regardless, welcome aboard.

Originally posted by Westbrook36

Hey, Idaho fan. Welcome to extremeskins.com, the most informative Redskins site on the internet. We do hope your stay is rewarding and you enjoy your stay.

I'm Westbrook36. I'm in charge around here. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to shoot me a pm and I'll resolve whatever issue you have.

He is in charge as you can see his sig :laugh:

Originally posted by Om

Welcome aboard, Idaho.

Just so you know, when you attempt to contact Westbrook36 and get an error message saying that account has been deleted, feel free to try me next. :)

Thats Awesome!!!! Welcome and do tell of your experience with the Rypiens.

Welcome, I was born and raised in Reno Nevada so I know how you feel, surrounded by stinkin' 49er and cowboy fans; I went on a vacation once to McCall, very nice place, isn't there a lakemonster there or something, Glad to hear you a Skins fan, don't believe a word westbrook36 says.

Warren,

You were wondering how I knew the Rypien family...

I Rypien family lived in Spokane Washington and would vacation in Priest Lake (North Idaho about an hour from Spokane). I lived in Priest Lake and worked with Mark Rypien's sister (I think her name was Shannon). A friend of my was dating her and I hung out at the Rypien's house once or twice before Mark was a big tim QB. I followed Mark's career at WSU and then on to Washington. On Jan 31st. 1988 (a kinda special date for us all) I pledged to always be a skins fan. later that year Mark came by the resort I worked at showed me his super bowl ring (he was ofcourse the back up QB.) I actually put the ring on man! He and

his family were very nice people!

A year or so passed and his sister went off to college or something and I never saw any of them again. So I am not a "friend of the family" or anything like that... But that is how I became a skins fan.

Man...that's hillarious...

Since you are in charge.... can you put me on that "Do not ban the following people" list so the Mods wont mess up again.

Did I say you could speak?

:)

Originally posted by Idaho fan

Warren,

You were wondering how I knew the Rypien family...

I Rypien family lived in Spokane Washington and would vacation in Priest Lake (North Idaho about an hour from Spokane). I lived in Priest Lake and worked with Mark Rypien's sister (I think her name was Shannon). A friend of my was dating her and I hung out at the Rypien's house once or twice before Mark was a big tim QB. I followed Mark's career at WSU and then on to Washington. On Jan 31st. 1988 (a kinda special date for us all) I pledged to always be a skins fan. later that year Mark came by the resort I worked at showed me his super bowl ring (he was ofcourse the back up QB.) I actually put the ring on man! He and

his family were very nice people!

A year or so passed and his sister went off to college or something and I never saw any of them again. So I am not a "friend of the family" or anything like that... But that is how I became a skins fan.

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing that!

Holy chit, you are funny mofo. LMAO!!!! :wtf:

If Westbrook is in charge, :yikes: I'm the Head of :security: .

***Extremeskins Disclamier*** This is all :bsflag:

Archived