Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Bigger Idiot Winslow or Taylor

Reaganaut

Taylor obviously, even though I'm a fan of the guy. I mean think about it, is it more stupid to go around and point a gun at someone trying to get your stolen ATV back?(Committing a crime to solve a crime)

Or, is it more stupid to ride a motorcycle that you have no idea how to handle, end up injuring yourself, and being done for the year?

Both reek of stupidity, but I'm not sure how one could rationalize that the former is not worse than the latter.

Well as much as I hate to admit it. At least KW2 isn't waving guns around at people and what not. Granted what he did wasn't the smartest thing he could have done but againt at least he was commiting assault with a deadly weapon. Only way the the bike was deadly was to kellen himself. Come on Shaun Taylor step up guy we need you. Can't do much for our team from behind bars!

Taylor by far is the bigger Idiot. If I were Gibbs I would consider trading him. Let some other team deal with him. I am a die-hard Redskins Fan. I am 30 and have been following the redskins for as long as I can remember (about 25yrs). He will become a cancer to the team. :mad:

Originally posted by gimpy007

Taylor by far is the bigger Idiot. If I were Gibbs I would consider trading him. Let some other team deal with him. I am a die-hard Redskins Fan. I am 30 and have been following the redskins for as long as I can remember (about 25yrs). He will become a cancer to the team. :mad:

That's if he isn't in prison and he can't be traded because noone will want a guy sitting in a cell. Man, this is just a sad episode :mad:

What an Idiot, we had so much hope on this guy #36 Sean and what is he trying to do? Like someone I know always says. Everyone needs one good a*s whipping so that they can learn. People will always try to act tough or in this case idiotic until they get a good a*s whipping.

I am tired of hearing about the character of Sean Taylor. I only see two things how he can remain Redskins: if all the charged were dropped and he becomes a model player. What a shame. He is a great player and have people of a great character around him from who he can learn so much.

What a sad, sad day. A tragedy and a waste of God given talent.

Question to all, what was Ray Lewis' fine/suspension from the league?

I saw last week Jamal Lewis was out of jail, what is his fine/ suspension?

I'm sure Sean, if convicted will recieve both.

What a waste. :(

Winslow actually learns from his mistakes, allbeit slowly. He learned after the soldier routine that he needs to behave with the media, and he definitely wanted to become a leader on the browns, at least for the short time he was playing. Hopefully the lessons winslow and taylor are learning from their latest and grandest idiocies, (taylors actions definitely being more idiotic), are big enough to finally curb these young rich idiots.

Originally posted by jrfriedm

Unfortanatly is got to be Taylor after his recent run in with the law. What's it going to take to get this kid to understand that he's not above the law. :confused:

This better be what it takes. I'm one of the few people left on the ST bandwagon, but if he does something else stupid, there won't be much of a choice except to get the hell off.

He should thank his lucky stars if this blows over, then do everything in his power to straighten up.

ST wins this in a Landslide. KW is an idiot, but at least he only endangered himself....

It boggles the mind how Taylor could do such a thing after the extensive press coverage of the KW2 incident.

Like most teams, the Redskins use character clauses that allow them to void contracts (and recover a portion of signing bonuses) for players convicted of certain crimes. I wonder if a felony assault would fall under the language the Skins use in their contracts.

Taylor almost certainly knew about these contract clauses which makes his actions even more obscene. It seems almost as if he wants an excuse to throw away his career, i.e. he doesn't want to play professional football anymore.

Originally posted by skinshog

Taylor unfortunately, by a landslide. KW is reckless and arrogant, Taylor is a criminal and a thug. :doh:

My thoughts exactly. Winslow's behavior is self destructive and stupid, but Taylor's is criminal. Wilbon's article in the post today is right on. This guy is a self-indulgent thug.

Not following his contract and injuring his knee while recovering from a broken leg is pretty dumb........

However,

Taylor not only had 1 run in with the law (DUI charge- not guilty) but now a second. And this could lead to not only ending his career, losing money but also going to jail.

Right now,

I have to say Taylor.

Archived