Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Uniforms in the NFL? (Current) & Redskins Not Included.

The Bears, Jets, Giants, Packers, Steelers, Raiders and Redskins "throwback" all look the best. All old-school.

Our current uniforms need to be updated, get rid of the ketchup and mustard colors and back to burgundy and gold. The two-tone stripe on the pants and sleeves is too '70's.

I am amazed that there is not more support for the throwbacks. Lavar loves them, I may be mistaken, but he wanted to wear the helmet to the 2003 Pro-Bowl.

Simple and classic.

The Ravens, Titans, Bucs, Bengals and Jags (teal?) all look like sh!t in comparison.

HTTR.

Originally posted by kappaluvacee

Give me the new TB uni over all the others....

I almost voted for the Bucs. The only problem I had with the uni is the way the pants look when the players sweat. Totally disGUSTing!

Originally posted by sweetness09

And for whatever reason it is...something about the burgundy makes us look slower than other colors. Im telling you its the truth...the same thing when I was a Va. Tech with my Hokies.

"Looking" slow might be a good thing...lol.

But I still like the Redskins all-white uni's - they looked sleek and fast.

I am going to throw something out there.

THE OLD TAMPA BAY BUCS JERSEY'S

The white and orange ones with the different logo of a buc with a dagger in his mouth. Those things were great. I can remember the play on a the 1987 Skin's highlight video when they flashed back to when Doug Williams played for them. They showed him falling down only to make a TD pass while sitting on the ground.

Up until the most recent changes that the Lions and Falcons made, they had the best. I hate both of their new uniforms. The black facemasks on the Lions helmet is odd looking and so is the choppy look around the shoulder pads for the Falcons. My all time favorites were the Lions retro jerseys with the plain silver helmet a while back, the Chargers powder blues and the Falcons red jerseys with silver pants.

Although I'm a traditionalist and don't want to see the Skins uniforms change, I'd love to see the dark burgandy that we had going against the Jets on opening day with a very light silver replacing the yellow. Just to see how it would look. I have a feeling that'd look pretty good.

I, too, think that the best uni's are the 'Skins 70's Throwbacks. I *loved* those things!

But, since the 'Skins are disqualified from this vote, I would have to say that some of the better non-Skin uniforms are (in no particular order):

Texans

Titans

Steelers

Colts

Archived