Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

From Us To You - For All The New Iggle Fans Registering Accounts Here This Week

TK

15 hours ago, TK said:

I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you. :) 

Yeah, you'd probably have to have kids in order to have crayons handy, but based on your pic I highly doubt anyone is going to procreate with you. At least you can take solice in life that you're a big bad mod on an NFL message board for a 3-3 R-words team, that's won 3 playoff games in the last twenty four years and will continue to be owned by Dan Snyder for the foreseeable future.

52 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

I think neither he nor any mods care about proving your point about moderation. If they have to, they will.

Now, I don't think also any of them over moderates in any way. We've got many fans from other teams coming around here from time to times to have good discussion with them and even some fun.

A few out of my head, SamMills51 from the Panthers, Tom [Giant's Fan] one of the classiest fan from another team and god knows we've got 36M of hating them, Pokerpacker, thepackisback, one guy from the rams went around here lately... Heck we even have some Cowboys' fan lurking around like Roger.Staubach...

Now if you took a look at TK's avatar, IIRC he changed it to Vader's facepalm just after we named Doug Williams as GM, or after the Mc firing...

Just almost every fan on earth, as Jay Gruden said, we're all doom and gloom after a loss or a win. But we're also very critic about our FO, coaching staff and players. More than you could ever imagine. And mods also have an history of banning more Redskins fans around here than non Redskins fans.

That should tell you that, it doesn't matter where you come from when you arrive here. Everyone is welcome as long as you stay inbound and don't forget that YES, this is a Redskins forum. You can talk, you can have fun, even make a few bragging rights here and there but you just don't look like an asshole.

Oh wow! Look at that! A decent thoughtful post. Nice work, Wildbunny.

TK banned a lot of Eagles fans last week and some definitely earned it....but there was some ridiculous ones too, that he felt all powerful about. Like banning someone for quoting too much text. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, UKEagle said:

:ols:

You guys are awful at this whole message board thing.

I'm at work...so essentially I'm getting paid to post here. My wife is at home working on her next novel, my son is in school, and I'm a little hungover from watching the World Series with friends last night...but good try.

Nothing like a guy posting on a message board calling someone else a loser for posting on a message board. Pathetic. :ols:

Whoa, pretty badass. 

I guess when you're banned you can read your wife's ****ty self-published garbage. 

3 minutes ago, MartinC said:

The last one you will make on this site. You were given some rope and decided to use it to hang yourself.

I wasn't sure that weak **** even qualified as insults.  Usually suicide by mod is more colorful than that.  "I highly doubt anyone is going to procreate with you."  Reads like it should be followed by awkward snorting and maybe the sound of an inhaler or two.  

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

I wasn't sure that weak **** even qualified as insults.  Usually suicide by mod is more colorful than that.  "I highly doubt anyone is going to procreate with you."  Reads like it should be followed by awkward snorting and maybe the sound of an inhaler or two.  

Meh. I just saved everyone involved some time.

7 hours ago, Destino said:

I just visualized this post.  Hilarious. Well done!

19 hours ago, UKEagle said:

:ols:

You guys are awful at this whole message board thing.

I'm at work...so essentially I'm getting paid to post here. My wife is at home working on her next novel, my son is in school, and I'm a little hungover from watching the World Series with friends last night...but good try.

Nothing like a guy posting on a message board calling someone else a loser for posting on a message board. Pathetic. :ols:

I didn't have the heart to tell the guy his wife isn't working on a novel, she's working on the mailman. The neighbors can't figure out why his mail gets there at 11 a.m. but theirs doesn't get there til 2 p.m.  Check the nose dude, check the nose.

I see why he likes the World Series; he tries to add the score after a run before it comes on the screen. He does get it a few times though.

On 27/10/2017 at 1:11 AM, OB28 said:

boris-becker-2.jpg

Is it because he has as many super bowl wins as the Egirls? 

On 27/10/2017 at 5:45 AM, Destino said:

I guess McDoanalds in the UK thought they would give him a computer. It must be great making 6 pound a hour Govenah

Archived